May 01, 2024, 06:03:26 AMLatest Member: Perydetof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » How do you guys feel about this...

How do you guys feel about this...

Started by Kevin, August 28, 2010, 06:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

August 28, 2010, 06:28:39 AM Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 06:32:56 AM by Kevin
Want to know what you guys think about this... But before I start, I respect Allie's decision 100%, If you don't approve of this Allie, feel free to lock it (Tell me your going to before you do how ever).

Instead of creating a private server for my friends (BOTS!!), I was thinking, Why not create a Flyff p server for everyone?

This most likely will attract the attention of Allie/Kenny in a negative way, But I'm simply trying to add on to ZylonGaming not at all trying to take anything away from it.

Now, What would the website be?

www.FlyffCheetah.Zylongaming.com of course. (Link doesn't work don't bother) (NOTE: The name doesn't have to involve Flyff at all)

I believe buying membership for BoutCheetah should maybe give you access to better features in-game for the Flyff P server.

The thing that will most likely annoy Kenny + Allie is;
1. Who will be hosting.
2. Don't want to pay for another domain.
3. This will take players away from BoutCheetah.
4. WTF do you think your doing.
5. I'm not making another forum Fo.

--------
1.A. I guess I'd be able to host it until I had/gathered enough money for it to be hosted on it's own.
2.A. I agree with this, Not sure what a solution would be.
3.A. True, It does take players away from BoutCheetah, but it also Brings people in that have never played BOTS!! before, Flyff is one of the most popular free MMO's out right now.
4.A. Trying to help expand ZylonGaming.
5.A. I'd be glad to, I guess. I mean, I have experience in making forums so it's not like i'm going to use invision failure.

What makes me think this will be successful?
There's a risk with everything you decide to do in life, I'm hoping it pays off in the long shot.

When would the Server even be released? (If Allie + Kenny approve of it)

Not any time soon, Most likely next year after summer (or a little bit sooner depending).

Flyff sucks, Gtfo.

Okay?

Is Flyff good?
It's a free WoW (world of Warcraft) pretty much, But way more enjoyable from my point of view. It's kind of like BOTS!! in a way, (the character animations along with the details in-game).

What's the max level?

The maximum level in the server would most likely be;
Max Level: 150
At 105 it takes 2 kills to see a .01 increase in exp in regular Flyff, Since it's a private server, I'm hoping to keep game play enjoyable while also making it speedy thus making me think, Well .01 xp is insane for a private server (after level 105) so why not make it every 2 kills, you get 1 xp (joke). You'll realize that's not hard at all if Party's are formed or if....Get ready...I'm about to use a flyff term.....Your a AOE it will be more then reasonable to get from 105-140 without completely killing yourself. 140-150, Good luck.

Xp Rate?
I was thinking about this for quite some time. I like slower xp rates, while others enjoy extremely insane xp rates like 500,000 xp per kill.

I happened to stumble over an Flyff xp table. I lol'd when it showed that Level 1-150 = is exactly '4,005,118,128,362' xp. That's 4 trillion xp for those of you who are not good with numbers.

Will most likely be 30-40x Xp on a regular basis. This means, 1-60 = just about 30 minutes to one hour. And having Rain (double xp) will mean 40x will be 80x. This will most likely happen Twice a day every 2 days for about 10-30 minutes.(once will be in a reasonable time for EST, GMT, etc. and the other will be for those in Australia, etc.)

Holidays = x2 rain all day. If I could program Snow = x2 for Christmas + New Years, believe me I would.

I'm only trying to bring ZylonGaming more players, Tell me what you think about this suggestion. (OVER ALL it's Allie's/Kenny's decision) If they say no, It's a no. No questions asked.

Don't spam this please, for once I'm asking for intelligent discussions. Any other time besides now is acceptable to act immature.

Yz

Isn't the actual game still up? Can't risk another super suing.
DISCORD killyzkill

kev453

Quote from: Tricky on August 28, 2010, 06:32:14 AM
Isn't the actual game still up? Can't risk another super suing.

They weren't sued.

Anyways, I like the idea Kevin but then again, all that coding etc.

Kevin

Quote from: kev453 on August 28, 2010, 06:34:00 AM
They weren't sued.

Yes yes, I have my work cut out for me. I just don't want to start it now, and figure out later that Allie and Kenny hate the idea thus causing me to trash it. >_>

Yz

Quote from: kev453 on August 28, 2010, 06:34:00 AM
They weren't sued.

I know. Can't risk a super suing* then.

We won't be able to advertise it nd stuff.
DISCORD killyzkill

kev453

IMO Allie and Kenny will like this idea, Zylon after all is a small group of people hoping to become a company. This ain't a bad way to start, just tell Allie to get her lazy butt off the couch and start working (no offence).

Kevin

Quote from: kev453 on August 28, 2010, 06:40:09 AM
IMO Allie and Kenny will like this idea, Zylon after all is a small group of people hoping to become a company. This ain't a bad way to start, just tell Allie to get her lazy butt off the couch and start working (no offence).

I..I'm speechless...

lol. Anyways, If it interferes with ZylonGaming in anyway like Tricky stated, Then yeah I'm not willing to risk it. But if it's safe, I don't see why not.

I mean, If you look at All of the Private server on xtremetop100, There's a crap load, So I'm hoping a server like ours (which eventually will reach my goal of about 100-200 players on at a time, won't even almost stand out as much as those with 100k registered + 1k on at a time. >_>

Styx

August 28, 2010, 06:54:25 AM #7 Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 06:59:14 AM by Styx666
U kno how long it will take to make the server and make it more popular. There are tonnes of private servers hosted all over the world. Different language ones, PvP ones and more. what the hell will this do .-.
+ I dun even like this game, not my type.( not that it matters)

And it is safe, just do not advertise all over the internet. Like, posting in the official holders of the real game forums =/

/loldidn'treadanythingabove

lugiaXDG009

it sounds like a really good idea
but like the others said all that coding will probably kill you
but  if it works I'd definitely join and play that as well as bots
but it does all add up to what allie and kenny decide
but
great idea anyway I hope it gets approved
< by surgeypurgey

Allie

Faith

GavinGill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Mr_V

love the idea!! there should be a site like www.zylongaming.com (like Acclaim's homepage) where people could see last news, info and games... :)

Kevin

Quote from: Mr_V on August 28, 2010, 11:12:36 AM
love the idea!! there should be a site like www.zylongaming.com (like Acclaim's homepage) where people could see last news, info and games... :)

Yes I agree. Only problem, we would need a website coder. And I personally am not that good of one. And after we did get the site would we need to pay for that domain as well as this? :s

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Kevin

Iridion

Oh, then Id like to play a new PS, vecause I want to play a new game and play it with people that I know allready, rather than having players calling me noob.   ;D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pokeh

If your making a ps, great. Go4it.

Their are tuts on how to make private servers on YouTube, if you need help look up 'how to make a tales of pirates private server'

the games file format is similar to bots/bc so it could help.

Also don't make a bots private server if your planning to. Theirs already 2 people working on one that would definetely take away most of bc's current members. No, not ROTV >_>

my brothers making a private server as well for another game, so if you need any help, just msn ;)

vedzen

Quote from: Pokeh on August 28, 2010, 05:58:54 PM
If your making a ps, great. Go4it.

Their are tuts on how to make private servers on YouTube, if you need help look up 'how to make a tales of pirates private server'

the games file format is similar to bots/bc so it could help.

Also don't make a bots private server if your planning to. Theirs already 2 people working on one that would definetely take away most of bc's current members. No, not ROTV >_>

my brothers making a private server as well for another game, so if you need any help, just msn ;)

huh? then who? o.O Tok?

Pokeh

Not gonna bother telling till it's atleast 40% done >_>

Mr_V

zulu202

Devo is going to be good. Hopefully.
IGN: Intonium/1337

Creator of the term Dead Period
RAM SPAM

Styx

lolk lets see how this turns out.

Make a web site using iWeb LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

redeyes2

news flash www.botsdevo.com = no more ;).

Mr_V

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-