June 03, 2024, 02:58:14 PMLatest Member: RandyFailm
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » OLD TIME....

OLD TIME....

Started by Petrescu, January 23, 2011, 08:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DID YOU LIKE HOW THE GAME WAS 2 YEARS AGO?

YES
7 (58.3%)
NO
3 (25%)
I WAS NOT THERE...
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Petrescu

Now when i look at the the mems and nonmens i see a hudge dif.... It was cool then because everybody could wear same equipment even if it was mem or not, now mems rule nonmems suck. (Sorry if  someone felt hurt, but this is the reality, btw i am a nonmem)

TY Allie

NeoKiller

then buy mem.

if there was no mem allie and santa wouldnt earn anything on this game and then nobody knows if they wouldnt close this server or not.

Lancer

Quote from: Vlad7 on January 23, 2011, 09:09:52 AM
then buy mem.

if there was no mem allie and santa wouldnt earn anything on this game and then nobody knows if they wouldnt close this server or not.

I agree.  ::)

Droid ZYLON

The reason they have members is to get the money and keep the game going for the record it coast alot to run a game if I'm not mistaken 100 dollars or more a month

Petrescu

What i said and you did not understand is that members and nonmembers had equal stats! Same items for all, only the levels were not the same...

TY Allie

NeoKiller

then there is no point in buying membership and nobody would buy and then.........
Quote from: Vlad7 on January 23, 2011, 09:09:52 AMallie and santa wouldnt earn anything on this game and then nobody knows if they wouldnt close this server or not.

Jeffalo13

An uncountable number of people have said the member benefits are unfair, and no one has come close to succeeding, nor will you.  Either stop complaining or buy a membership.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Petrescu

I would but i can not(is not that i do not have money, but my parents will not give me money for any game). Can we do like some games and earn points and buy mem?

TY Allie

NeoKiller

Quote from: Petrescu on January 23, 2011, 11:49:08 AM
I would but i can not(is not that i do not have money, but my parents will not give me money for any game). Can we do like some games and earn points and buy mem?

use your own money, if you dont have then search awork, if your 2 young betterdont buy membership or you will be too addicted to the game and fail school.

Ivan159951

If There Was No Membership, Bout Cheetah`s Site Will No Longer Exist Because They Get There Budget From Those Who Pay Membership.

Petrescu

8)Me-15 years noone will hire me, it was a plan to make money but someone scamed my pall so.... and i will never fail school

TY Allie

iwasbobo

BC was out 2 years ago?

wat.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Insaniity

The coin system in old game was jacked up and in this game its more fair plus members get more benefits. And if you take away member benefits why the fk would we pay and why the fk would santa and allie keep the game up? and running.

Iridion

Quote from: Insaniity on January 23, 2011, 06:16:20 PM
why the fk would santa and allie keep the game up? and running.
same reason evo does

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-