June 22, 2024, 08:34:25 AMLatest Member: LesterMew
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Cosmic Break

Cosmic Break

Started by Malachi45, January 30, 2011, 06:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malachi45

Check out this game. It's called CosmicBreak. It totally copies BoutCheetah.Not a lot,but it does.
www.cosmicbreak.com
I realize the innappropriate content but really,just take a look.
Quick Description:CB is a type of MMO where you fight the Chaos in a Cyberspace World. You start out by choosing a certain class:Air,Land, or Artillery. Once you've chosen, you go through training. Once training has done,you can choose a "guild". The three guilds are Dostrex for Strength, Wisdom for Smartness, and Bladine for Courage/Balanced. Once done with all this, level up and keep fighting to save Chaos. There are 3 modes to fight in:Quest,Mission,and PvP Arena. GMs are constantly updating CB and have developed a new game called CC,Cosmic Commander. End of Description.

So it's kind of like BoutCheetah, where you go continues play, fight in 3 modes, etc.
Just a person who likes fun :)

Allie

Those damn copiers!
/law suit

Malachi45

I know,right? I tried it before I got back into BoutCheetah since it was almost like it and it's almost exactly like it. One of the differences is First-Person View. There are more, but not a lot.

Jeffalo13

BC is a server of a game that was part of a real company .-..  Plus, it doesn't look at all the same.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

GavinGill

Do you realize how old CosmicBreak is?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Malachi45

Japanese old,I know that. But it has the same idea as BC, and some ideas as well. In a way, it has some things that are......better.

Malachi45

im going to regret saying that...

firejetsam

The cb devs probably don't know that bc exists ::)

(CB - BC :P)

Xrow

firejetsam

Yeah it's pretty cool if you don't mind playing DM over and over and over an-...well you get the idea

Quest = PvE - fight mobs, sometimes they drop parts and some random shit>collect treasure to exchange for prize at the end>find and kill "special" mob to get key>go to gate>repeat at next map until you reach an "outpost">give treasure to npc>go through gate to continue playing through more maps/collecting treasure etc.

Mission = PvE - play through the stage fighting mobs with a boss at the end of each stage, usually has about seven stages including a bonus stage which is usually stage four or five.

Arena = PvP/BvB - Alpha and Bravo teams fight each other, each team has a "base" which gives you rapid fire bullets when you stand under it (bases can be destroyed thus the bvb element) , every time someone dies their team loses a certain number of points (depending on how powerful your bot is) and the team loses when their points are at 0.

In all battle types you do not recieve any exp or money until you complet the entire thing, except for quest where the mobs sometimes drop money in very samll amounts (5-50)

Styx

lol i haven't seen firesam in ages!

Malachi45

Ya you pretty much got the details right. But isn't BoutCheetah ALMOST like that? I mean, in Sector, you fight mobs, and some drop boxes and items. In pvp, you can get power-ups like HP and Trans. In Base, it's almost like PvP in CB.

eco999

How is cosmic break a copy of boutcheetah?

Malachi45

February 01, 2011, 09:34:04 PM #14 Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 09:34:37 PM by Malachi45
 ::) :o >:( I JUST said that in the above message! ::)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-