June 01, 2024, 01:54:33 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » No Help Section so...

No Help Section so...

Started by antoniokim12, January 31, 2011, 08:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antoniokim12

When your download speed is going at like 12.1 kb/s and other downloads go 2.9mb/s what can be the problem?? I mean like I restarted my computer, and done bunch of other stuff. None seemed to work. Please help :)

Allie

If your download speed is going at 12.1 kbps on a specific download, than it's the download server of the program you are downloading.
Give it time and download it later, or wait until the server gives you the entire program at 12kbps.

Shadow

Yeah the download client for here is slow as hell.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Pippin

It's going fine for me. It downloads in about 10-15 minutes. Go to speedtest.net and post your speed rating

Insaniity

Shadow

No it's the client here I can download a game wit about 2-3 times more space requirement than BC in about 10 minutes the download here says its going to take like 9 hours lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

hawk5005

Shadow

lol I don't know if I trust that mega-upload stuff...

hawk5005

Shadow

Idk easy way for someone to get into your computer is all lol

hawk5005

February 01, 2011, 06:49:03 PM #10 Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 06:50:13 PM by hawk5005
What?It's a really safe place, plus it's uploaded by me and Gramps uses that also...(the link)

Shadow

The mega upload won only has 448 MB and the website has 463 MB ?? So you all must be missing some stuff ?

hawk5005

It's an older version, it will auto update. :P

Shadow

So is mine and i tried updating it but I have an internet explorer error right now lol course im working on just getting rid of that completely cause i dont use it after i uninstall this other stupid program keeping me from getting rid of it lmao.

KillerDevil

KillerDevil's Message

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-