May 24, 2024, 10:19:57 AMLatest Member: FzaimaKar
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » I'll buy you whatever you want

I'll buy you whatever you want

Started by Malachi45, February 01, 2011, 01:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malachi45

February 01, 2011, 01:56:34 AM Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 01:56:55 AM by Malachi45
This is how it works. You tell me what you want and I'll get it for you.
BUT!
This is how I want it.

Item*:
How Much You're Willing To Give:
Regular or Plus**:

*If you want me to get like a 1 year trans thing, you're going to have to pay BIG since I'm going to give you something like that
**This may take a while if it's a +4 or 5,since i'm not very lucky at getting those :'(. Advice:Go to elite level. My friend Blackjack says that's where they are.

Think i'm scamming? Try this:I respect BoutCheetah and it's players as if it was my own game. I respect Zylon and all mods,gms,and admins. I have never broken rule in life except for flaming ;D... :-\...and leeching(ONCE!IT WAS MY FRIEND AND HE WAS ROOM MASTER,WAS AT A REASONABLE LEVEL,AND HE CHANGED TO 204!)
Just a person who likes fun :)

Meteor

February 01, 2011, 05:33:01 AM #1 Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 05:33:31 AM by Meteor
Quote from: Malachi45 on February 01, 2011, 01:56:34 AM

**This may take a while if it's a +4 or 5,since i'm not very lucky at getting those :'(. Advice:Go to elite level. My friend Blackjack says that's where they are.

I don't think elite levels really matter here.If you want for example a lv 150 +5 part you can do 163 for it.

(click to show/hide)

Styx

no such thing as a elite level here. -.-

Petrescu

For levle 150+5 parts do 163 for head, if you are lucky you can get arms but for 100% chanse do 172 there drops boddy and arms

TY Allie

bangaer2

SINCE WHEN IS IT 163??????? FOR +5 Parts go ONLY with 172 you will see money flowing in soon, I get VERY often there. Never gotten in 161/163 etc.
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Insaniity

amg yall are nubs go for 161 Theres no such thing as 163 people get it right gawd.

Malachi45

lol wow I might as well get rid of this. Btw,elite levels DO exist.Elite levels are the levels where the monsters are negative color.Like the level Destroy Hackeen Core has white Xabaras?

Meteor

But they are NOT called "elite" anymore!!

(click to show/hide)

bangaer2

There is no such point as elite now, else you can determine by strped red/yellow color on map chose. 'Elite' are normal levels and dont do any difference
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

mafiaman125

IGN: FOREVA_PWNA
Items: kilohawk +5 set/or parts
i will pay: 6mil gigas
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Malachi45

lol thats better.Very well,i will get on it right away. May take awhile though...

Rossbach

Item*: Inf RB pack
How Much You're Willing To Give: Nothing
Regular or Plus**: +100000

Omnomnom eating toast.

NeoKiller

Item*: Candy+4
How Much You're Willing To Give: 600m (600.000.000) gigas
Regular or Plus**: +4 as you can see above.

cjtown

IGN: therealbobo
Items: All +1+2+3+4+5
Offer: 100m

Malachi45

lol holy shit thats a lot,Vlad. I can get on it right away but getting a Candy+4 may take awhile.
The person above me, what do u mean all I cant buy/look for every single part in the game that would take awhile. If u wanted me to do that you would owe me at least 1000m!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-