June 15, 2024, 03:40:21 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » i am currently having some troubles with boutcheetah, can a mod plese read this?

i am currently having some troubles with boutcheetah, can a mod plese read this?

Started by dwalters_98, February 01, 2011, 02:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwalters_98

I haven't even been playing boutcheetah for a weak and i am having virus problelms coming from your site >:(. I was fine and then for the past 3 hours i have been trieng to turn my computer back on with the setting i normaly would have on ???. So i opened safe mode and went and deleted boutcheetah and all of it's contents at the moment and then i got back on to normal settings and i was running just fine. So from this i know i was getting problelms from boutcheetah and i do not know how it got past my virus scanner (kasperky). For now i am going to be off the game untill i this problelm is solved and i know i can play the game with no risk of losing this fairly new computer.

Insaniity

NeoKiller

its not because of boutcheetah, the game has no viruses and even if it woulda have some it couldnt pass your virus scanner. and even if it did then your scanner is just shit.

Iridion

bc have no viruses in it. i use kaspersky aswell and never had a problem. try to check if ou have other programs installed that may cause the problem!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

dwalters_98

Ok... I will check around to see if there is anything else that could of caused the virus... And no kasperky is not a bad virus protector.

dwalters_98

I have scanned my entire computer on a 3 hour scan and i had no viruses, i am afraid i cannot redownload bots untill i am not 100% sure i will be safe playing it on my computer. If i lose this computer i lose my school work because i am home schooled. I can not currently risk it at the moment, please respond to this later.

Insaniity

Dude over 200 people play this game Our computers are fine Your overreacting there is no viruses.

dwalters_98

I understand you may not be having troubles. But why is it that i was perfectly fine when i deleted bots and all of it's contents? ???

I am going to try 1 last option, i am going to redownload bots and scan that game as the only search subject, this will determine what happens from there.  :-\

Santa

I can assure you that there are no viruses in our game content/website(s), we do not even have ad(s) on the website, so you must be mistaken on where you got the viruse(s), but I can help you fix the problems that your pc is having if you install team viewer (www.teamviewer.com).  Trust me, your pc wouldn't even boot if I was to put a virus on it.

~RedEyes.

Rossbach

There are tons of viruses in BC. The cpu's in sector are called "viruses"

So... That means where the anti virus...

Talk about a lot of viruses in this cyberspace....

Omnomnom eating toast.

Lyric_

Quote from: RedEyes on February 01, 2011, 10:54:20 PM
I can assure you that there are no viruses in our game content/website(s), we do not even have ad(s) on the website, so you must be mistaken on where you got the viruse(s), but I can help you fix the problems that your pc is having if you install team viewer (www.teamviewer.com).  Trust me, your pc wouldn't even boot if I was to put a virus on it.

~RedEyes.

Just installed it!

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Redshadow

Lyric_

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Santa

The owner of this topic has 1 day to reply, else this is being closed as solved.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: dwalters_98 on February 01, 2011, 02:16:01 PM
I haven't even been playing boutcheetah for a week and i am having virus problelms coming from your site >:(. I was fine and then for the past 3 hours i have been trieng to turn my computer back on with the setting i normaly would have on ???. So i opened safe mode and went and deleted boutcheetah and all of it's contents at the moment and then i got back on to normal settings and i was running just fine. So from this i know i was getting problelms from boutcheetah and i do not know how it got past my virus scanner (kasperky). For now i am going to be off the game untill i this problelm is solved and i know i can play the game with no risk of losing this fairly new computer.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-