April 27, 2024, 09:03:40 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Need some serious help...

Need some serious help...

Started by Raykion, August 28, 2010, 09:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raykion

August 28, 2010, 09:38:34 PM Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 09:44:03 PM by Raykion
I'm actually starting to really like it arround here, but there's a problem. I can barely play with anyone. Everyone that I play, sector or PvP, is "R" to me. What pisses me off, is that when I was in BOTS!!, the people that are "R" here, were green/yellow..
There are only two people who I can play with that I seen, best_budies and Omega.

Is there any way to fix this? It hasn't changed anything since I left BOTS!! and came here, what's the problem? This is being fun and all, but if I can't play with the people I enjoy PvPing with, my presence here is worthless..

Any help? =/

iwasbobo

The server here is more laggy. I might be able to play with you; haven't found anyone I can never connect to in BC or BOTS.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Santa

Hello, can you please install team viewer 5 www.teamviewer.com, and pm me the id/pass, if im not online when you pm me, just leave teamviewer on and i will try my best to fix it.

Raykion

Quote from: RedEyes on August 28, 2010, 10:13:11 PM
Hello, can you please install team viewer 5 www.teamviewer.com, and pm me the id/pass, if im not online when you pm me, just leave teamviewer on and i will try my best to fix it.

My 6th sense is twitching.

GavinGill

I'm always wary about things like that too but a lot of people here use teamviewer with Red and other members.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Rossbach

No need I already know why same thing ha pends to me. If you are connected to wireless are even just a wireless router that is connected to your modem you can't connect to every one. The way to fix it is to use a LAN connection directly into your modem. Also people can trust Red, srs he could just make a update with a virus if he wants but ofc he is not that kind of a person.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Styx

Try to find your modem settings.
Try find out how to assign a public IP address to your device/laptop.(DMZ)
Then repair ur ip and done .-.

thats how i did mine to connect to everyone.

Iridion

Quote from: Rossbach on August 29, 2010, 01:20:26 AM
No need I already know why same thing ha pends to me. If you are connected to wireless are even just a wireless router that is connected to your modem you can't connect to every one. The way to fix it is to use a LAN connection directly into your modem. Also people can trust Red, srs he could just make a update with a virus if he wants but ofc he is not that kind of a person.
^true, I never connected to him before he fixed his connection.  :)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Raykion

And now, it's time for my humiliation. I don't know how to do any of those things, D:

Iridion

I bought a 10meters one for 5$ (around it), just plug it in your main router and in your computer, then setup a connection. thats how I did it  :)

thats how we roll maddie

Rossbach

Quote from: Raykion on August 29, 2010, 11:48:25 AM
And now, it's time for my humiliation. I don't know how to do any of those things, D:

Are you using a laptop are a desktop?

Omnomnom eating toast.

Raykion

Quote from: Rossbach on August 29, 2010, 02:19:39 PM
Are you using a laptop are a desktop?
Desktop. Seriously, when it comes to this stuff, I'm absolutely Zero. >_<

Rossbach

Quote from: Raykion on August 29, 2010, 04:26:28 PM
Desktop. Seriously, when it comes to this stuff, I'm absolutely Zero. >_<

Do you know what a modem and a router is.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Raykion

Quote from: Rossbach on August 29, 2010, 05:15:26 PM
Do you know what a modem and a router is.
I know what a modem is, but not a router. Ugh, I feel so dumb. D:

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-