April 19, 2024, 08:39:07 PMLatest Member: LarryEvaws
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Flyff Private Server Development Log.

Flyff Private Server Development Log.

Started by Kevin, August 28, 2010, 09:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirusInject

I'd be forum mod... cause I dont play games...
Oh I can also make a website...
<html>
<head>
<title>Flyff Private Server</title>
</head>
<body>
<h1>Flyff Private Server Homepage</h1><hr />
<p>Content here</p>
</body>
</html>
lets just say I know more... but not enough time to type it all :D
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

lugiaXDG009

cool but will you be able to enforce the rules justly and be mature enough to know when something starts that you should not get into, also you need to be able to take the time to be online at least once or twice a day, for anybody that thinks being mod is fun and games then you shouldn't bother asking to be one for this game
< by surgeypurgey

Allie

Quote from: VirusInject on August 30, 2010, 01:51:58 PM
I'd be forum mod... cause I dont play games...
Oh I can also make a website...
<html>
<head>
<title>Flyff Private Server</title>
</head>
<body>
<h1>Flyff Private Server Homepage</h1><hr />
<p>Content here</p>
</body>
</html>
lets just say I know more... but not enough time to type it all :D

This person will never touch the website as it is obvious this person has no idea how to make a website.

Provided evidence:
This person decided to try to prove they could make a website by making a tiny shell everyone knows, thus proving this person actually cannot make a website.
Think about this further: why would this person post a tiny, stupid little shell instead of just saying "I can make the website".
Yes, indeed.
GUILTY.

lugiaXDG009

or he's the biggest show off in the world and not to mention a d0uche
< by surgeypurgey

Yz

Quote from: Allie on August 31, 2010, 07:21:16 AM
This person will never touch the website as it is obvious this person has no idea how to make a website.

Provided evidence:
This person decided to try to prove they could make a website by making a tiny shell everyone knows, thus proving this person actually cannot make a website.
Think about this further: why would this person post a tiny, stupid little shell instead of just saying "I can make the website".
Yes, indeed.
GUILTY.

even I know that stuff he said ;D
DISCORD killyzkill

Berserker

=o flyff now

im already playin a flyff pserver atm xD (wont mention it coz...its advertising ;o)

played eflyff for 3-4 years, been playing pservers for 2-3 years, been gm on 2 flyff pservers (1 not well-known server, and one that is currently in the top5 of gtop100),

<3 flyff, and.... blade FTW

Kevin

Quote from: Berserker on August 31, 2010, 12:36:22 PM
=o flyff now

im already playin a flyff pserver atm xD (wont mention it coz...its advertising ;o)

played eflyff for 3-4 years, been playing pservers for 2-3 years, been gm on 2 flyff pservers (1 not well-known server, and one that is currently in the top5 of gtop100),

<3 flyff, and.... blade FTW

Most expensive class much? hope you have +20.

Berserker

Quote from: Kevin on August 31, 2010, 03:54:27 PM
Most expensive class much? hope you have +20.

in eflyff i had a lv79-M blade...got bored and quit a few years ago to come to pservers, sold all my items totaling approx 36b penya, sold that to the penya sellers for approx $1400.

blade is the best tho.... great gianter, fast leveler. Selling green weps is always an easy way to fund a blade =P
it is always my First class to make in a new server ^^

Kevin

I myself am a Maxed out INT AOE BP.

But My current Blade in Flyff + (name hidden) server is going good. Just need to use the skill restore so I can use it on Dex. >_>

Berserker

Quote from: Kevin on August 31, 2010, 07:58:37 PM
I myself am a Maxed out INT AOE BP.

But My current Blade in Flyff + (name hidden) server is going good. Just need to use the skill restore so I can use it on Dex. >_>

going dex-aoe blade?

they are pretty awesome, block=dex=dmg, like ranger... but blades get more block per dex than rangers do xP

Kevin

yea Then I may start some crazy ass class and test it out in pvp. Don't even know what class to use, probably gonna try mage with ****ing crazy int + dex for a tank or something.

lugiaXDG009

< by surgeypurgey

Berserker

Quote from: Kevin on August 31, 2010, 09:25:23 PM
yea Then I may start some crazy ass class and test it out in pvp. Don't even know what class to use, probably gonna try mage with ****ing crazy int + dex for a tank or something.

dex o.o mage o.o

fail D=

full sta Psy until lv105 with +8~+10 set, then u can use more int... (no dex <_<)
or... elementor.....H&R? full int? =o

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-