April 28, 2024, 01:13:13 AMLatest Member: rnfhska9794
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Best record on 204??!??!?!?!?!?

Best record on 204??!??!?!?!?!?

Started by Insaniity, February 07, 2011, 12:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

Quote from: Rossbach on February 07, 2011, 10:08:20 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on February 07, 2011, 09:55:37 PM
Which video is more attractive isn't the question, being able to do a combo which will push a dumb mob off the edge isn't what I call skill if a person can do level 207 naked without pushing, that's what I'll give them props for. O.o

Underlined: There was no main question in the first place for what video. The video was only one example and it does apply to to some people.

Bold: Read paragraph one I'm not generally talking about about mainly pushing them off I'm talking about skill and I also take in the factor of how fast you can do it.

Italic: Easy depending on what level you are. If it was a level one I don't know what manic would kill them all when they can use their brains and push it. I do get what your saying there because it is harder and basically/ is impossible for any legit player it would look  better. Of course pushing them is more easy and faster (unless your a level 200 with extremely high damage then you would kill them)

Any one can just go up to a mob and spam cccxcccxcccx...

Kow+Ram+Elektra=207 Got owned :3

Not just any level 1 naked can run up to a mob in 207 and spam cccxcccxcccx and not get killed o.o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Insaniity

Rossbach

February 07, 2011, 10:18:56 PM #17 Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 10:20:19 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: zepher2211 on February 07, 2011, 10:15:34 PM
Which video is more attractive isn't the question, being able to do a combo which will push a dumb mob off the edge isn't what I call skill if a person can do level 207 naked without pushing, that's what I'll give them props for. O.o

Underlined: There was no main question in the first place for what video. The video was only one example and it does apply to to some people.

Bold: Read paragraph one I'm not generally talking about about mainly pushing them off I'm talking about skill and I also take in the factor of how fast you can do it.

Italic: Easy depending on what level you are. If it was a level one I don't know what manic would kill them all when they can use their brains and push it. I do get what your saying there because it is harder and basically/ is impossible for any legit player it would look  better. Of course pushing them is more easy and faster (unless your a level 200 with extremely high damage then you would kill them)

Not just any level 1 naked can run up to a mob in 207 and spam cccxcccxcccx and not get killed o.o

They could for a while until they get tired of doing it for so long and slow down and get hit. (That level 78 video pissed me off because of that.)

If it was a level one I don't know what manic would kill them all when they can use their brains and push it.

@ Insaniity

Quote from: Insaniity on February 07, 2011, 10:17:41 PM
Well..... i can pwn 207 easily.

That was hard. =/

Omnomnom eating toast.

Insaniity

Quote from: Rossbach on February 07, 2011, 10:18:56 PM

They could for a while until they get tired of doing it for so long and slow down and get hit. (That level 78 video pissed me off because of that.)

If it was a level one I don't know what manic would kill them all when they can use their brains and push it.

@ Insaniity

That was hard. =/

Without kow :)

Rossbach

February 08, 2011, 01:36:10 AM #19 Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 01:37:34 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Insaniity on February 08, 2011, 12:32:09 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on February 07, 2011, 10:18:56 PM

@ Insaniity

That was hard. =/

Without kow :)

Wait why is Kow there it fails hard at combing. Even without Kow for some one like you is easy.

Omnomnom eating toast.

thugzy

Ross, well i hope my post didn't give you the impression that i think pushing is in any way noobish :3 If anything, i regard it as a skill of it's own especially when mobs aren't killable without boring yourself to death.

My beef was that certain immature people have to reference other players when it almost does not concern them,

zepher2211

Quote from: thugzy on February 08, 2011, 09:14:50 AM
Ross, well i hope my post didn't give you the impression that i think pushing is in any way noobish :3 If anything, i regard it as a skill of it's own especially when mobs aren't killable without boring yourself to death.

My beef was that certain immature people have to reference other players when it almost does not concern them,

I've thought about deleting the posts when they do it, but someones bound to get ticked off.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-