April 20, 2024, 11:11:02 AMLatest Member: kurskmWet
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Stract Shop ?

Stract Shop ?

Started by Shadow, February 05, 2011, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Are you all even going to add the Bot-Stract shop again or what ?  If so can we get an estimate date as to when ?
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

zepher2211

February 05, 2011, 10:35:28 PM #1 Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 02:47:15 PM by zepher2211
Why would they? All it let you do was buy exp.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Redshadow

We'll probably implement one eventually, but I doubt the stract will be used for purchasing experience.

Lyric_

Quote from: Redshadow on February 05, 2011, 10:48:49 PM
We'll probably implement one eventually, but I doubt the stract will be used for purchasing experience.

Although, that would be really cool.

Stract is hard to come by!

I have a few ideas I would like to share with you, allie, and kenny.

I can't seem to get their attention :(

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Shadow

Buying EXP isn't gay especially if you have BOT Stract because those people who are members could find it useful because sectoring does get boring and it can take a while to get to 200.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

zepher2211

If you bought membership expecting to just be given level 200 with a little botstract, you should've at least waited until a botstract shop actually opened.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Jeffalo13

WHO DELETED THE INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE???
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zepher2211

What are you talking about?
Powersurge
Headstrong

cjtown

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on February 06, 2011, 02:58:49 PM

Check the deleting section.

Iridion

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on February 06, 2011, 02:58:49 PM
Take a guess. : D
Me and CJ were just talking about kiwis. D:

While I'm here: I think BS would be boosted for the shop, find out some way to avoid people boosting like in MW2
If items in it were the current ingame shop one, or new items with same stats it'd be pretty cool. : D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

eco999

My idea for a bot stract shop.
Say if you didn't have much coins and you wanted to buy a lantern man trans pack but you couldn't because you don't have enough coins.If you had a lot of bot stract you could buy a lantern man trans pack with some bot stract!

Shadow

I didn't buy membership I'm just saying buying EXP would be nice for leveling because you can't say sectoring for hours n hours on the same level doesn't get old because it really does, where as with buying EXP you could mix it up you could sector some and pvp some to level up.

expendable

then couldn't they just be an exp boost in pvp?
â"Œâˆ©â"(â—•_â—•)â"Œâˆ©â"

zepher2211

You know how angry that would make me? I did work for hours and hours on the same boring levels to get to level 200. Anyone that thinks they should be able to pass off that part.... I shall not say what I feel.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Robocop7ant

exp boost?? :O nty..
lvl as fair as possible ;)

but bots stract shop would be cool, if they added the s2 heads or items in it.
and let them be worth 5k-10k bs per item. :P
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-