June 16, 2024, 03:36:55 PMLatest Member: anjalisingh8
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Why was therealbobo, cj, I believe, warned?

Why was therealbobo, cj, I believe, warned?

Started by Jeffalo13, February 09, 2011, 07:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Rossbach

Got warned for a Sexual comment, then yesterday got banned for nothing.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Xrow

Bubu

He thinks offending people its funny, and its kinda okay when you are his friend because you know he is joking, but for the people that doesnt know him its really annoying and offensive(and this have been getting even more annoying last weeks, dunno why but he is acting really kiddish). He should chance his atitude with others, probably thats why he got banned... He still a cool guy when you know him
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Rossbach

Quote from: Optinub<3

Warning [1]: The disciplined user will be marked with a green dot within that player's avatar.
Warning [2]: The disciplined user will be moderated (a MOD/GM must approve of the player's post before it appears within the community forum).
Warning [3]: The disciplined user will no longer be able to post within the BoutCheetah Forum. However, that player will still be able to view the forum.
Warning [4]: The disciplined user will receive a permanent ban.

He was at Warning one not Warning four.

Omnomnom eating toast.

zepher2211

That's how many warnings it'll take for a mod to ban you, an Admin could've banned him at will.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Xrow

Quote from: Corr on February 10, 2011, 01:57:32 AM
I love *****.

That wasn't a sex joke, it was a sex fact. NO WARNING FOR JOO YAAY

Rossbach

Quote from: zepher2211 on February 09, 2011, 11:25:48 PM
That's how many warnings it'll take for a mod to ban you, an Admin could have banned him at will.
Fixed.

Where does it say only mod's follow it?

Omnomnom eating toast.

Jeffalo13

Moderator can not ban players; this action may only be performed by an Admin/GM.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Corr

I love Jeff's ***** because he types in pink.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-