June 01, 2024, 06:28:07 AMLatest Member: JosephKax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » @ insaniity and your record :D

@ insaniity and your record :D

Started by NeoKiller, February 11, 2011, 03:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

February 11, 2011, 03:08:35 PM Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 06:08:30 PM by Vlad7
my record before i tried to beat your time

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and after 51 games of trying to beat your record i finnaly did it  ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so im epic or what ? ^^

AllEyesOnMe

Great :|
Now move your ass back in game and let me leech.

Shadow

More epic yes....however the auto-ban system is probably flagging you like crazy lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

NeoKiller

hmm how do i check if i got flagged cause i didnt notice anything^^

Shadow

I don't think you can check it, the system just keeps track of how many times you've been flagged and once you hit 10 it bans you.   They need to add a warning system in-game where it tells you if you've been flagged or not.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

AllEyesOnMe

Wait till you get banned.

Shadow

The thing is though if he does get banned will they be able to go into that auto-ban system they added and un-ban him ?  I wouldn't be surprised if they could but I don't know I don't have any experience with an auto-ban system lol back in my day we had to use the @ban command lol.

NeoKiller

well even if i get banned they will pretty sure be able to unbann me, and i dont think(hope) i get banned lol

Shadow

Yeah I'm sure they would too, but yeah I'm not 100% sure on how the flag system on the auto-ban engine works.

Meteor

You played 51 games just to beat a record that nobody cares about? Lol.

(click to show/hide)

NeoKiller

even if there wouldnt be this record i would grind anyways... so^^
and i didnt want insan to feel so cool hehe ;D

Shadow

Haha some people care about it, it's a competitive sport to see who can sector the fastest.

Rossbach

February 11, 2011, 04:39:26 PM #12 Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 04:39:34 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Shadow on February 11, 2011, 03:23:00 PM
Haha some people care about it, it's a competitive sport to see who can sector the fastest.

Woo Ross!

Omnomnom eating toast.

RAUDOG

Insaniity

You...

Suck...

***... < dunno if that sexual or not so i * it out lol

But nice i will beat it soon :P dun worry,

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-