June 26, 2024, 01:23:07 PMLatest Member: andykim4691

question...

Started by NeoKiller, February 11, 2011, 03:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

if i get flagged, do i get warned ?
cause i want to know if i got flagged cause of doing an lvls too fast.

thx in advance

Shadow

Yeah they need to add something like the used to for when you finished faster than the timer where it tells you if you get flagged or not, but yeah I wouldn't be surprised if you got flagged a couple of times because your burning through level 204 pretty fast.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Styx

I'm pretty sure you don't get flagged for sector times, it detects script hacking and packet hacking automatically. So if you use Moonl--.
Well it should be similiar to **** I'm guessing. ._.

Ahh ya.

zepher2211

No it really will flag you if you go TO fast, it just won't make you lose the level
Powersurge
Headstrong

Shadow

That's how it works on **** the time limit is "there" but it just don't make you lose if you finish before it.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Corr

Quote from: Shadow on February 11, 2011, 06:34:14 PM
That's how it works on **** the time limit is "there" but it just don't make you lose if you finish before it.
Yea because **** actually had it before PP. lmao :P

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Bubu

Flags wont work if you could get information of how much you got, hackers would get 9 flags and stop hacking, so it wont work.
With ross, we got 2 flags because we done lv 17 in 35 seconds, so i dont think you should be worried about lv 204 probably the timer is 60 seconds or so, also depends in your lv(i think), and you are 200. We got flaged because we do fast runs with II in a low lv just for the lulz, and that lv is actually for lvs 15-30, not for 2 150s. While 204 is made for lv 200s.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

zepher2211

Hacking 9 times isn't gonna get you that much exp o.o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Bubu

February 12, 2011, 12:08:20 AM #8 Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 12:10:24 AM by Bubu
Quote from: zepher2211 on February 11, 2011, 09:57:34 PM
Hacking 9 times isn't gonna get you that much exp o.o
but will not get you banned ;]
also is better to play 9 times lv 204 in a x4 day in 30 mins than getting the same exp doing low lvs.

zepher2211

But after that it'd be right back to low levels with no more hacking, sure you'd get to level like 50-100 with x4, but an average hacker doesn't stop after 9 rounds, and the average hacker doesn't know how to check how many flags they have.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Bubu

thats why i said its better that they dont know how many flags they have...

zepher2211

I don't think it tells them when they're flagged... and they dunno what time limit gets them flagged
Powersurge
Headstrong

NeoKiller

so is there a way to check if i got flagged or not ? ;D

Tekimoto

Shadow

Yes, you can ask Allie or Redeye's to check the auto-ban system logs.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-