June 03, 2024, 10:05:58 AMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom

Base

Started by moreno522, February 12, 2011, 10:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moreno522

Why does nobody wanna play base???

hawk5005

A average game takes about 10-20mins and PvP takes 1-10mins, plus PvP is more fun.

Blessed

Vs.

Shadow

I enjoy a good game of base though it's worth the time you play it's a little more of a challenge then PvP anyways.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Bubu

Quote from: hawk5005 on February 12, 2011, 10:07:06 AM
A average game takes about 10-20mins and PvP takes 1-10mins, plus PvP is more fun.
Its relative... you cant say pvp is more fun because its more fun just in your opinion or in the point of view of those who likes pvp, personally i think base is more fun, the problem is that there are low amount of basers in this server, and the only way to get the other people to base(or pvp) is giving coins of sumthing for these games, also if you are low lv it wont be funny to fight a lv 150-200 with xabaras or DH so u will mostly get kiked of the room if you are not high lv enough.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Blessed

Vs.

im 8

Probably the main two reasons are the imbalance and how everyone here sucks arse at base !!

Shadow

The main reason is because there are not many active base players I'd be down to base with people but there are never any rooms there, and anytime you host a room you can sit there for a while waiting for someone to even come and it's really not worth the wait.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

iwasbobo

I consider myself a PvPer, but I enjoy Base much more. Base is more of a mental game, while PvP is more about fast fingers and timing (Hulky and I agree on this). This server needs a few people to start Base rooms like Gavin, Corr and I did back in the day.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Bubu

February 13, 2011, 09:08:41 AM #9 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:08:53 AM by Bubu
I miss basing with Gavin =/
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Ivan159951

True! ;D And I love to play BvB just contact/PM me if you wanna play

zomniethe4

A average game takes about 10-20mins
Those are good games and it's not like you get one every match you play.

Zom

zepher2211

My only problem with base here is that every round I've ever played someone lagged so that either you killed their base and it didn't die or they were completely invisible to you and they could still hit you. When they were invisible all you could see were the little respawn bars after they died.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-