June 17, 2024, 05:07:29 PMLatest Member: James

pfffffffffff

Started by moreno522, February 12, 2011, 12:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moreno522

Now we can't log in i lose my transformation it is now only 1 houre to be used so thx for the waste of coins :S

Shadow

If you would of read the other topics you wouldn't of needed to make this one.  The log-in server is currently down so wait and be patient it should be up soon as for the coin item(s) not much they can do about that.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

hawk5005

[sarcasm]So they crashed the server on purpose so that you will lose your transformation, right?
Such an evil plan![/sarcasm]
Now be patient while they fix the server, read a book, play some flash games, suicide, do something instead of refreshing the page.

Bubu

Quote from: hawk5005 on February 12, 2011, 12:07:12 PM
[sarcasm]So they crashed the server on purpose so that you will lose your transformation, right?
Such an evil plan![/sarcasm]
Now be patient while they fix the server, read a book, play some flash games, suicide, do something instead of refreshing the page.
...lol...
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Blessed

Quote from: moreno522 on February 12, 2011, 12:04:23 PM
Now we can't log in i lose my transformation it is now only 1 houre to be used so thx for the waste of coins :S

That's what happens when you take your cheap ass to the shop and buy 1day sht.

Just sayin

Vs.

Shadow

Yeah it is a whole lot smarter to just save your coins and buy 1 year items.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-