March 28, 2024, 06:39:33 PMLatest Member: manao99

Guild Bug.

Started by Lyric_, February 12, 2011, 05:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyric_

Right now I am having a number of problems involving my guild.

The main one being I cannot kick certain members, in particularly the member is (.). Apparently he was banned on this acc according to him.

Maybe that is the reason?

The next one is in my guild review section, I have a bunch of random characters from added members. It will have pieces of their names but won't let me kick or accept it.

Also, in my guild there are two Mod Lyric's. This came from when Mat gave Mod Lyric the leadership of the guild. The one with more Gps is the actual Mod Lyric. The other is FreshTilDef.

Last glitch is the guild double post. When a member types in guild chat it types it twice. Not really too big a deal, just addressing the issue.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Santa

Most all of your guild problems are caused because you are in the guild 2 times.  E.G. when someone types in Guild chat, it sends it to the first then second time your in the guild.

I will fix this for you right now.

Santa

Fixed:

Also, in my guild there are two Mod Lyric's. This came from when Mat gave Mod Lyric the leadership of the guild. The one with more Gps is the actual Mod Lyric. The other is FreshTilDef.

Last glitch is the guild double post. When a member types in guild chat it types it twice. Not really too big a deal, just addressing the issue.

Not Fixed:
The main one being I cannot kick certain members, in particularly the member is (.). Apparently he was banned on this acc according to him.

The next one is in my guild review section, I have a bunch of random characters from added members. It will have pieces of their names but won't let me kick or accept it.

zepher2211

I have the random names problem too, they take up space and they're not real, oh and lyric said he had this problem at one time too: It automatically kicked people we accepted or invite at one time or another.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

How long till I can kick members?

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Gramps

"The next one is in my guild review section, I have a bunch of random characters from added members. It will have pieces of their names but won't let me kick or accept it"

I got the same problem in red.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Santa

I will look into this probably next week.  The remaining bugs aren't very huge atm.

NeoKiller

1. it shows part names of guild members.
2. I cant accept nor decline them
3. people who want to apply for the guild, cant, cecause it says "application list is full"
Would be nice if you could fix it.
Thanks in advance.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Robocop7ant

Quote from: NeoKiller on May 02, 2011, 09:49:12 AM

3. people who want to apply for the guild, cant, cecause it says "application list is full"
Thanks in advance.
Quote from: Gramps on May 02, 2011, 10:51:06 AM
Same.
you both are noobs! (JK)
It is me that have added new accs. and applicated.
isn't that nice Neo? xD

nah, i just jk.
please fix it kenny, would be better for all guilds in the game! ^^,
<br />

koolwolf2

Quote from: leiholm93 on May 02, 2011, 11:06:10 AM
Quote from: NeoKiller on May 02, 2011, 09:49:12 AM

Thanks in advance.
Quote from: Gramps on May 02, 2011, 10:51:06 AM
Same.
you both are noobs! (JK)
It is me that have added new accs. and applicated.
isn't that nice Neo? xD

nah, i just jk.
please fix it kenny, would be better for all guilds in the game! ^^,
YES LIKE MINE damn am startin to die D:
Newest one:

Santa

Check the non-solved bug reports.  ::)

mhj

July 02, 2011, 04:09:38 PM #12 Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 04:10:10 PM by mhj
there comes very many random names up when i look at my review and also odd lvs. i have also got a request from "meteor" and i think its fake and there is many more than shown on the pic.

note: sorry for not censoring your names! i thought i might help not doing.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Santa

Hello, this is already in the non-solved bug reports.  I will merge it.

Toast

Shows all these random names. Has Kenny on there too >.>

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-