June 17, 2024, 07:28:10 PMLatest Member: James
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Don t kill me

Don t kill me

Started by Petrescu, February 13, 2011, 08:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petrescu

Is there any chanse to get the bots source, with base bots and all those stuff? And if it is how?

TY Allie

hawk5005

Yes, hack the Database of BE or BC.
And I doubt you could do anything with it, since you don't know how to code...

Petrescu

;D Let s say i made an aqw ps, whitch has basicaly the same as any other server, can you tell me how to get the files, i do not think hacking the db is the only way, there should be a starting package like bots tipe with 1-20 armors and items

TY Allie

hawk5005

February 13, 2011, 09:14:28 AM #3 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:14:51 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: Petrescu on February 13, 2011, 09:01:17 AM
;D Let s say i made an aqw ps, whitch has basicaly the same as any other server, can you tell me how to get the files, i do not think hacking the db is the only way, there should be a starting package like bots tipe with 1-20 armors and items
... an AQW private server?!... that's piece of cake , you can make it in 5 minutes...
And how do you think the makers of a server get the files? From asking politely the owners of the game for the base files to make a private server so they will lose players and money?No, you have to hack the database, and if you want you can make it public after, so others will get it.
There is an other way, buy the files from Allie and Santa with 1.000.000$, but I doubt you would do that.
And there are many, many differences from a server to another.

Petrescu

If you say so /doesn' t know how to hack a db, knows only to hack the game

TY Allie

zepher2211

They don't have the client source o.o if that was true they'd be able to fix most problems in-game, add new game types, and bots. O.o
Powersurge
Headstrong

hawk5005

Quote from: Petrescu on February 13, 2011, 10:29:23 AM
If you say so /doesn' t know how to hack a db, knows only to hack the game
... what?

Santa

No, I recommend you join boutdevil, their source can be found via google by "Bots server download".

I hope that helped  :P

zepher2211

Quote from: RedEyes on February 13, 2011, 12:38:28 PM
No, I recommend you join boutdevil, their source can be found via google by "Bots server download".

I hope that helped  :P

Couldn't find it :|
Powersurge
Headstrong

Santa

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Code it from scratch in notepad.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-