July 08, 2024, 01:19:02 PMLatest Member: FadrikaSef
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Where do i go to get unbanned?

Where do i go to get unbanned?

Started by DarkFight, February 13, 2011, 06:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkFight

ok
i got banned cuz idk y i think it was the auto ban thing cuz i think it thought i was hacking but i wasnt and i was in a room with a hacker which i think was why i got banned so also i want to know if id keep my membership if i get unbanned and if i keep my bot that i had which was lvl 146 and i worked hard to get so i really want to get my acc unbanned know so first one to tell me where to go to get unbanned and if thats the right place and if i get unbanned ill give that person 5m gigas

zepher2211

Being in a room with a hacker is against the rules, it's called leeching.
Powersurge
Headstrong

DarkFight

zepher2211

Quote from: Allie on December 29, 2010, 11:47:14 AM
1. No hacking/hack leeching.
2. No account sharing/trading/selling.
3. No scamming.
4. No glitching.
5. No staff impersonation.
6. No flaming or harassing of another player of any sort.
7. No using proxies.
8. No multi-clienting.

If I'm missing any, please let me know.

lrn2read sorry for your loss, locked.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Santa

Hello, for more information regarding your ban, please refer here: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/banlist.php?showflags=29875

This being said, I believe in everyone having a second chance.  So PM me with a paragraph or two telling me why you should be unbanned.

Thanks.

RAUDOG

I agree with you, every1 can use a second chance.

DarkFight

well can i have my membership moved to another acc? also i didnt know the person was a hacker. i just went to a room and they were just hacking and i didnt even know it

Tekimoto

I dont know, but i dont think you should get flagged if you are only 1 game with the hacker. You never know if someone hacks or you can try to report him (take screenshots). If you get flagged for that, its unfair.

Santa

You still have yet to PM me with a reason as to why I should unban you.

zepher2211

Quote from: Tekimoto on February 15, 2011, 05:23:19 PM
I dont know, but i dont think you should get flagged if you are only 1 game with the hacker. You never know if someone hacks or you can try to report him (take screenshots). If you get flagged for that, its unfair.

One flag doesn't get people banned. So he obviously was in there at least 10 rounds.
Powersurge
Headstrong

DarkFight

well i was in their for the first round but i went to the  bathroom and i told my brother to play for me so thats proboly why also i got banned it took 10 mins for me to get out of da bathroom

Insaniity

Quote from: DarkFight on February 15, 2011, 07:48:49 PM
well i was in their for the first round but i went to the  bathroom and i told my brother to play for me so thats proboly why also i got banned it took 10 mins for me to get out of da bathroom

/Lies you lie alot dude. YOU SAID JUSTIN BIEBER WAS UR COUSIN and you told me like 300 lies to get me to give u my super doubler. YE MY SISTERS HAVE AIDS WELL MY WHOLE FAMILY HAS AIDS AND WE ONLY HAVE 2$ IN THE BANK PLEASE FEEL BAD FOR ME AND GIVE ME THE SD. Im sorry but dude i have lost all respect.

thugzy

the brother/sibling excuse is no longer valid.

besides, if you're serious about getting unbanned you would've pm'ed Redeyes by now..

Santa

If you do not PM me with the reason to unban it, within the next day, your account will never be unbanned.

Thanks.

NeoKiller

@ DarkFight
PM means to send him a private message. To do that click on his name then scroll down and click on "Send this member a personal message."
only in case he didnt undertand... ;D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-