April 25, 2024, 03:42:26 PMLatest Member: duc20031997
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » I decided, why not make a Showcase.

I decided, why not make a Showcase.

Started by Mikeyy209, February 14, 2011, 01:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikeyy209

I know some of you have seen all this. And I was the lowest rank GFX'er out of all the Original players, but some of these New***s haven't seen them. So I figured why not show some of my best?

Anyway, here they are. I don't remember there order though.

To be honest, not my best. All I could find. XD If any Original players got better at GFX give me some Advice. You all gave terrible steps back then. Oh, and the One in my Signature I made too. It's my main best, Bar none for me.

I decided, since I'm getting close to being done with Highschool. Why not come back? Also, I'm sure you all will notice that I regularly post in Off Topic, Spam, and GFX. Because Screw General Discussion. My cup of tea is Art, and random shit.

zomniethe4

Zom

Mikeyy209

Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 14, 2011, 01:05:49 AM
I like the last one.

Go ahead and Name the best parts. In fact just mention how great I am all together. It feeds me.

I decided, since I'm getting close to being done with Highschool. Why not come back? Also, I'm sure you all will notice that I regularly post in Off Topic, Spam, and GFX. Because Screw General Discussion. My cup of tea is Art, and random shit.

NoS

take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

Allie

The sig in your sig kicks ass.
Why's it on a whole different level than the ones in the showcase.

Ivan159951

hawk5005

Quote from: Allie on February 14, 2011, 08:04:48 AM
The sig in your sig kicks ass.
Why's it on a whole different level than the ones in the showcase.

NoS

handle with care.

Mikeyy209

Quote from: NoS on February 14, 2011, 10:35:38 AM
Maybe he lost the rest.

I was lazy, and used Tinypic. Tinypic no longer tags Mikeyy209 on my Sigs. I can't find but a few. Sad. Also, most of the showcase ones were Sig shop stuff, and I would get lazy and Half ass them to get payed. The ones I make for myself, are obviously consuming of my time and are the longest working projects. Apathy, fight it. Or don't.

ilikepie3000

I like first and second it would be great if you put 1 with my name so i can keep  ::) if you decide to my name is : iwantpie

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

NoS

Quote from: Mikeyy209 on February 14, 2011, 11:38:01 PM
Quote from: NoS on February 14, 2011, 10:35:38 AM
Maybe he lost the rest.

I was lazy, and used Tinypic. Tinypic no longer tags Mikeyy209 on my Sigs. I can't find but a few. Sad. Also, most of the showcase ones were Sig shop stuff, and I would get lazy and Half ass them to get payed. The ones I make for myself, are obviously consuming of my time and are the longest working projects. Apathy, fight it. Or don't.

Why no use tinypic account.

handle with care.

Surgeypurgey

tinypic sucks, they make your images LQ after a few hours/days/months. id rather use zerrit.com or photobucket

NoS

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on February 16, 2011, 01:04:12 AM
tinypic sucks, they make your images LQ after a few hours/days/months. id rather use zerrit.com or photobucket
they only do it to .JPGs.

and I overloaded photobucket a long time ago.

handle with care.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-