April 25, 2024, 09:12:53 AMLatest Member: theSKY
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Taking a break -read the whole thing-

Taking a break -read the whole thing-

Started by Surgeypurgey, February 16, 2011, 01:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surgeypurgey

February 16, 2011, 01:41:58 AM Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 11:00:56 PM by Surgeypurgey
Well, I'm taking a break off BoutCheetah, but I'll be on the forums, but I won't be on the game, I'll be probably visiting the webclient oftenly, same with the forums. Every once a month I may go on BoutCheetah to hang out with some friends, train a little, etc. I won't delete BoutCheetah, since I will be going on once a month. I'll probably also put up a list of who has been a really great help since I've joined the community.

Muncay (zepher2211) (helping me out with stuff, like when I was level 120+ he handed me a combination coupon, also he invited to the guild I've always loved no homo :P.)

GoldenCheese (goldencheese) (he has been a good friend, i met him from leeching off Styx, but for some reason, he has been banned..)[/i]

Styx (Styx) (letting me leech off him, giving me equips, etc.)

Mod ICECOLD (RAUDOG) (letting me leech off him, giving me equips, etc. also a good friend of mine.)

Tricky (Tricky) (well, you are mean to me alot and you do like to troll me a lot , but were still friends eh?)

Meta (Meta) (you have been a great friend, you make great signatures!)

ZomZom (zomniethe4) (even though you don't know me much, i still consider you as a good friend, your funny, your black lol.

Lyric_ (Lyric_) (i think you don't know me alot, but i consider you as a good friend too.)

Grim (hawk5005) (your a good friend, you make great sigs too. ;D)

Robocop7ant (leiholm93) (your a good friend too. thanks for letting me leech off you and ice, its a great help for me to level up to 150/200. i have achieved on how to beat level 215, thanks to you guys.)

Kletz (kev453) (you've been a GREATGREATGREATGREAT friend and I've known you since uhh... 2007.. 2011 okay 4 years..
and yet i dont know you in real life at all..)

MisterZ (123bomb123) (you reminded me to put you up here, and now i think your a good friend. lolwat)

GM Optimism (Optimism) (thanks for looking at how i make signatures and how ive improved.)

Rossbach (Rossbach) (you reminded me, and i also think your a good friend, cause your funny and you have a WEIRD sense of humor)

SurgeX798 (eco999) (your on my friends list. so you'll be on here, your a great friend, your funny too.

Meteor (Meteor) (you make AWESOMEEE mods. i love the mods you make, especially that winter pack thingy on the BOTS world forums.)

Bobo (iwasbobo / storageguy) (your pretty cool, i use to call you boob cuz of the typos i make lolololol.)

NS05 (Jeffalo13) (GRAMMAR PORICEE1!!!111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!111)

NitroSurge95 (Ivan) (you make good signatures, the smudge tool is great too)

Bounty (Bounty) (YOUVE GOT A.. FRIEND IN ME! lol)

Thanks to all who helped me out since I joined this community. This game has been great too. But the new maps are just too "confusing".

If I've forgotten anyone else, remind me, please.

And the reason I'm taking break is:

- I'm infested with homework

- I'm writing this asfast as I can so expect typos cuz I have homework atm

- School

And zepher, dont kick me from the guild.

123bomb123

K bye, homieeeeeeeeeeeee

Kewlest Korean right here.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

ilikepie3000

Ivan159951

zomniethe4

Zom

ilikepie3000

Surgeypurgey

ilikepie3000, i'm not putting you up on the list since your begging and i barely even know you..

eco999

Hey surgey!
I saw you yesterday and added you.
I'm SurgeX798. :D

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

hawk5005

The first and coolest Korean I've ever met ( no offence ).
At least your staying on forums. :)

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

BreadNMilk

wat about me lol you probaly dont know me loli

Optimism

Peace, Surgey.

I've watched you come a LONG way with regard to GFX skill. You've done very well.

Good luck.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-