May 01, 2024, 02:22:28 PMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Opti's Signature contest!

Opti's Signature contest!

Started by Optimism, February 17, 2011, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

<3 Sean. How are the kids? :o

Zom, I won't suggest a render, as everyone would use it. I want entries to be unique.

Good luck >.>.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Xrow

zomniethe4

Zom

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

grant746

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

iwasbobo

I'm actually going to attempt something legit, but it's not going to be what you're expecting... >_>

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Optimism

Quote from: iwasbobo on February 17, 2011, 10:02:00 PM
I'm actually going to attempt something legit, but it's not going to be what you're expecting... >_>

By all means...

:)
- Opti -
- Retired -

iwasbobo

February 17, 2011, 10:17:44 PM #25 Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 10:18:24 PM by iwasbobo
Woo unfinished portion:

.................................................................................°*¤›¸......................,,‹••›¸..........................................
.............................................................................Opti.....º‹,,¸¸,›•º°*•›¸‹*..................................................
.................................................................................¸«¤^º°*•›,,¸¸¸,,›•° *‹,,¸¸,,›............................................

Unfortunately it isn't as aligned as it looks in notepad. Also one of my lesser works, by the starting looks of it. =/

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Optimism

Quote from: iwasbobo on February 17, 2011, 10:17:44 PM
Woo unfinished portion:

.................................................................................°*¤›¸......................,,‹••›¸..........................................
.............................................................................Opti.....º‹,,¸¸,›•º°*•›¸‹*..................................................
.................................................................................¸«¤^º°*•›,,¸¸¸,,›•° *‹,,¸¸,,›............................................

Unfortunately it isn't as aligned as it looks in notepad. Also one of my lesser works, by the starting looks of it. =/

Did you play Starcraft? Sorta looks like what people put in their profiles.

BTW, is that suppose to be the flying spaghetti monster? If so, awesome :P.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

Quote from: Insaniity on February 17, 2011, 03:41:12 PM
'
IGN: Mod Insaniity                                                                                                                           ^AMG I MISSED A SPOT O.o

I am the only one who can remove text and other shit from images, sir.

Xrow

Quote from: Optimism on February 17, 2011, 10:34:56 PM
Woo unfinished portion:

Thats exactly what I thought it was too..
Hope you liked me sig :3

iwasbobo

Quote from: Optimism on February 17, 2011, 10:34:56 PM
Woo unfinished portion:

Did you play Starcraft? Sorta looks like what people put in their profiles.

Haven't played Starcraft, but the forum I learned this from was only allowed to have 4 lines max in each of their "signatures" (that's what they call these). I do have some experience in ASCII (making large, real images with only characters), but the way I learned to make these was simply by creating flow. No images are purposeful, unfortunately, as there is often too little space.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-