April 24, 2024, 07:19:45 PMLatest Member: Chastity58
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Trollin'

Trollin'

Started by Optimism, February 17, 2011, 03:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

February 17, 2011, 11:59:37 PM #15 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 12:02:49 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Xrow on February 17, 2011, 11:58:03 PM
"kewl"

Nice logic, homie.

http://sadpanda.us/images/331090-LPK88QV.jpg

GIGGLE

Who created god?

GGGGGGGGGGGG

http://www.sciencedaily.com/search/?keyword=big+bang

Those words too big for you? Yea, better over-simplify things too the point of laughable absurdity :).

I have a game. You point to your text and I'll point to mine.

LOL.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Lyric_

Actual logic completely evades Christianity.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Xrow

"Who created God?"

God is infinite. He has no beginning and no end. Only that which is finite has a beginning, and therefore only that which is finite has to have a cause.
Nice try.

What created the big bang?

@Lyric:
Then you haven't pursued that logic to its true ends.

Optimism

February 18, 2011, 12:06:46 AM #18 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 12:08:02 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Xrow on February 18, 2011, 12:04:42 AM
"Who created God?"

God is infinite. He has no beginning and no end. Only that which is finite has a beginning, and therefore only that which is finite has to have a cause.
Nice try.

What created the big bang?

@Lyric:
Then you haven't pursued that logic to its true ends.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/search/?keyword=big+bang
http://www.annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.astro.39.1.249?prevSearch=big%2Bbang&searchHistoryKey=

Start reading, sir.

How do you know that King? That is purely an assumption based on faith -- NOT observable reality.

Post the link validating your statement. OH WAIT -- POST A BIBLICAL QUOTE (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL).
- Opti -
- Retired -

Xrow

/eyeroll.

Answer my question, I know you can do it.

Opti, "observable reality" is based on belief too - LOLLLLLLL.

Optimism

February 18, 2011, 12:09:35 AM #20 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 12:14:59 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Xrow on February 18, 2011, 12:08:30 AM
/eyeroll.

Answer my question, I know you can do it.

Opti, "observable reality" is based on belief too - LOLLLLLLL.

http://www.annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.astro.39.1.249?prevSearch=big%2Bbang&searchHistoryKey=

Read. Nice to know that your life, perspectives and decisions all will revolve around a book written when it was considered an abomination to dawn a garb of two different types of thread. LOOOOL.

Awesome.

Your previous post makes mention of your "logic". I have reasonable expectations based on sound, repeatable results. You have belief based on faith. LOL.

Kelvin, the reason you haven't pursued that "logic" to its "true end" is because that would be illogical.

Har Har, I believe in an invisible man -- LOGIC!

Unlike your "god", there is plenty of observable evidence, which validates the theory of the Big Bang.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

I lol'd at "3.5Billion years old" when he said "6-10,000 or closer to 3.5Billion".

Optimism

Quote from: Allie on February 18, 2011, 12:14:58 AM
I lol'd at "3.5Billion years old" when he said "6-10,000 or closer to 3.5Billion".

Stutter....

STUTTER....
- Opti -
- Retired -

Xrow

February 18, 2011, 12:24:14 AM #23 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 12:27:48 AM by Xrow
Still stubborn I see.
Everything you do requires faith/belief.

Now, give me a simple answer as to how the big bang occurred so I can refute you. Start typing.

ZeroUH

Optimism

February 18, 2011, 12:31:47 AM #25 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 12:32:35 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Xrow on February 18, 2011, 12:24:14 AM
Still stubborn I see.
Everything you do requires faith/belief.

Now, give me a simple answer as to how the big bang occurred so I can refute you. Start typing.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Faith/belief is not required in an observable/tangible world. You're applying these terms incorrectly (not surprising).

Watch the video, maybe you'll learn something.

Simple answer? I laughed real hard. If you need a simple answer, then you aren't ready for the answer I'm willing to give you. You lack the intellectual capacity for its understanding.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Xrow

"Faith/belief is not required in an observable/tangible world."

Do you believe that?

"Simple answer?"

Yes. I don't need to know the name and mass and quantity and heat and amount and w/e else of every particle. Just give me a simplified answer.

Lyric_

February 18, 2011, 02:03:26 AM #28 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 02:04:41 AM by Lyric_
Faith isn't required in any aspect of life.

Example: I see an apple on the end of my desk, now whether I believe it is there or not, there is evidence of its existence.
Thus, there is an apple on my table. Not at all faith, only facts. 

Religion wants me to have "faith" that God is there, without any proof of its existence.

Example:

You have a box in your hand. You tell me that inside the box there is a unicorn. I look inside the box and there is nothing there.
You tell me that it is invisible. I feel around around the box, and nothing is there. You tell me that it is intangible. I say that a unicorn couldn't fit inside that box.
You tell me it is a miniature unicorn. I tell you I can't hear/ or smell said unicorn, you tell me to have "faith" that it is there.

Please explain to me why I should?

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

icepulse

People live their lives bound by what they see as "right" and "true". That's what they call reality. However, "right" and "true" are nothing but vague terms. Their reality could turn out to be an illusion. Everyone is living by their own assumptions.

The earth being flat was our own convenient assumption a few hundred years ago. So no one can say one belief is wrong and one belief is right. We all have our own beliefs. No one can say faith isn't real and cannot be a basis for anything. So in essence, this whole topic is based on conflicting beliefs, not on anything else.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-