June 01, 2024, 07:33:42 AMLatest Member: JosephKax

4th mod

Started by Surgeypurgey, August 31, 2010, 12:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surgeypurgey

August 31, 2010, 12:03:06 AM Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 12:24:55 AM by Surgeypurgey
This is a Blue Dark Knight mod that I made since I was bored. :)

4rd mod.(didnt release 3rd)

Pictures:

Click here to download

kthxbai

Sync

D4rk8lue is going to want this. :o
I was Fear in old BC :O
Ign(s):Burn0ut,Icup,Surgeoftheleaf

firejetsam

Sword looks messy,but I like the red...can't really say much for the rest,I don't really like blue...

Yz

All it is, is a colorize.
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Hate.
Unskilled change.

Surgeypurgey

@Allie I know I'm still not good at mods, I just used 2 layers in photoshop and colored blue for the dark knight and a darker blue on the other layer.

For the sword, Well, I just opened it with photoshop and picked a style in the "Styles" window.

@Tricky I did the same thing you did in your last mod. I just colorized the Dark Knight.

kev453

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on August 31, 2010, 03:06:07 PM
@Allie I know I'm still not good at mods, I just used 2 layers in photoshop and colored blue for the dark knight and a darker blue on the other layer.

For the sword, Well, I just opened it with photoshop and picked a style in the "Styles" window.

@Tricky I did the same thing you did in your last mod. I just colorized the Dark Knight.

Real bad idea talking back to those two...

Yz

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on August 31, 2010, 03:06:07 PM

That's not the only thing I did. By Colorize I meant it was recolored.

All you did was Colors > Blue

No offense, these arent mods and should not me posted. You know why? Because ANYONE can do them.

Mine was a simple invert, colorize, then highlighting some areas and fix them up including the saber, which at least takes a little bit of effort.

zing.
DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

Yz

^ Aw thats ugly as holy hell..
DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

Quote from: Tricky on September 01, 2010, 01:43:13 PM
^ Aw thats ugly as holy hell..

I only made it for Light, no one else. ::)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-