June 20, 2024, 01:12:55 PMLatest Member: Andrewshiny
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » this game is so unfair

this game is so unfair

Started by raviol, February 23, 2011, 12:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Shadow

Haha that's epic "unban my account or I wont play anymore" your banned so you cant play anymore anyways :P.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

koolwolf2

Quote from: Xrow on February 24, 2011, 01:35:44 AM
Quote from: joshlete on February 23, 2011, 02:06:07 AM
Quote from: raviol on February 23, 2011, 12:56:44 AM
hey guys, some days ago I created my account, and suddenly i joined a sever with a hacker and well i leveled up a bit, and I got some coins so, then suddenly a guy named "SoSoba88" when i was playing he told me "TAKE OFF YOUR WINGS AND GIVE THEM TO ME" i told him NO, buy them, he said he didn't want to play too much to get coins, so i told him, WELL LOOK FOR A HACK MAN, MY COINS ARE FOR MYSELF, and then he told me GIVE ME THE FLAGS OR I'LL BAN YOU, and well I denied giving the flags to him and no I got banned without reason, unban my account or i wont play anymore.

I had to login to point that out. I lol'd.

Noticed that. LOLOLOL
Quote from: Shadow on February 24, 2011, 09:21:21 PM
Haha that's epic "unban my account or I wont play anymore" your banned so you cant play anymore anyways :P.

LOOOLED every time i see that sentence xD
Newest one:

Shadow

^ I know right haha.  I don't think he even knew what he was saying.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

koolwolf2

Quote from: Shadow on February 25, 2011, 10:13:03 AM
^ I know right haha.  I don't think he even knew what he was saying.

what happens if i am there when he said that:

unban my account or i wont play anymore.

ans=i dont care your the one who is gonna lose your acc then *lol my life out*

Newest one:

Shadow

Lmao kids these days are just funny.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-