Started by Allie, February 23, 2011, 08:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Expo

Allie I Challenge Gora to a God War >:D

Click

Quote from: Expo on September 21, 2011, 11:56:38 PM
Allie I Challenge Gora to a God War >:D
You would probably lose anywayz  ;)
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Jackson

According to the first post. All the gods (bar Zeon) are currently un-owned? How would i go about getting Jura?

Yz

Quote from: Jackson on October 07, 2011, 10:26:53 AM
According to the first post. All the gods (bar Zeon) are currently un-owned? How would i go about getting Jura?

Gods are unavailable at the moment.
DISCORD killyzkill

core

Just came back to this game...

Gods? Get over yourselves. XD

This game never fails to put out OP crap to make you QQ.

Good idea. :P

acer124533

Quote from: Yz on October 07, 2011, 10:27:58 AM

why i wanna fight a god and be one.
My first photoshop sig ever!

Yz

Quote from: acer124533 on October 09, 2011, 12:08:25 PM
Quote from: Yz on October 07, 2011, 10:27:58 AM

why i wanna fight a god and be one.

Well 1. No one deserves a god (you must be a good PvPer and make the god look good)

2. You'd get destroyed so easily by Allie, especially if she used a war god
DISCORD killyzkill

droid zylon1

allie is a good pvper with or without a god but with a god she stronger. she gave them out last time and she want give them out this time. you have to earn them witch is gonna be really hard.

Click

I say just remove the Gods, because it is VERY hard to actually defeat one, and you probably wont win, so its useless.

Toast

Quote from: Affinity on October 09, 2011, 12:58:30 PM
I say just remove the Gods, because it is VERY hard to actually defeat one, and you probably wont win, so its useless.

no it's not hard to defeat a god
it's hard to defeat allie. k.

RedNeon

i beat tfl when he was using gora   8)
its not a challenge tho, lulz

Click

Quote from: Toast on October 09, 2011, 01:21:25 PM

I would like to see you beating one, and besides allie plays with the god, so its hard to defeat a god (in an indirect way).

Toast

Quote from: Affinity on October 10, 2011, 05:49:43 PM

I would like to see you beating one, and besides allie plays with the god, so its hard to defeat a god (in an indirect way).

im not good at pvp

eco999

KamiBot_Shinji owned Allie and Monkey with his level 150 patch.

Yz

October 10, 2011, 05:55:37 PM #404 Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 05:56:29 PM by Yz
Quote from: Affinity on October 10, 2011, 05:49:43 PM

Lyric, considered one of the best PvPers that came to BC, lost to me when he used Jura and I used a lvl 150 ram with no member items. He was better than me at the time (might still be). Gods are not as overpowered as you think, but everyone who challenges for a God has 0 skill compared to the people who have owned Gods (Lyric, TFL, myself, Allie, etc.) so they would just waste Allie's time getting thrashed.

As I said previously, it's not a cool sort of "i must try mah best 2 get da god!!" type of fight, it's more of a "oh i have to waste my time owning another dude"

Not hatin', just saying why you should just forget about wargods overall until Allie does something official with them, cuz no one challenging will win one unless she chooses to just give them to somebody well known in a nice way out of nowhere.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-