ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

zomniethe4

Quote from: Lyric_ on April 19, 2011, 04:34:17 AM
Ryura is by far the weakest of the gods.
Don't talk about my baby like that >:|

Zom

Meta

April 23, 2011, 12:19:16 AM #227 Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 12:20:16 AM by Meta
Quote from: zomniethe4 on April 22, 2011, 11:05:03 PM
Quote from: Lyric_ on April 19, 2011, 04:34:17 AM
Ryura is by far the weakest of the gods.
Don't talk about my baby like that >:|

agreed >__>

BTW: if everyone thinks gods are weak then how about giving em some special god flags <___<

kev453

That would ruin the whole concept of them having nothing equipped apart from their armor.

Meta

yea but their complaining about how gods are soo weak

Racenata

Ew Meteor over exagerates on like 13th page, he played a bunch of rounds as ram and like DUH he won, his ****ing trans went on forever, we played two rounds as patch and he won once. Most of my "challengers" fail really bad, had a level 200 challenge me and cheat with upper II, and still lose both rounds. It's not true that anyone can be Ryura, when you get him that's the first thing everyone thinks "!@#$ I CAN GET RYURA TOO IM PR0" yet even if they managed to get it from my 3-4 chain upper spam they wouldn't keep it long. >.>

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

Meta

Quote from: Racenata on April 23, 2011, 01:09:30 AM
Ew Meteor over exagerates on like 13th page, he played a bunch of rounds as ram and like DUH he won, his ****ing trans went on forever, we played two rounds as patch and he won once. Most of my "challengers" fail really bad, had a level 200 challenge me and cheat with upper II, and still lose both rounds. It's not true that anyone can be Ryura, when you get him that's the first thing everyone thinks "!@#$ I CAN GET RYURA TOO IM PR0" yet even if they managed to get it from my 3-4 chain upper spam they wouldn't keep it long. >.>

zepher2211

!@#$ His account was logged into this computer D:, they took the power adapter and the thing I use for a wired connection out of my room, race uses this one all the time so I didn't realize he was logged on. But that wasn't me being mad that was me stating things about the people who've challenged Ryura since I got him. O.o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Meta

imo tho fire god needs more td...

zepher2211

Quote from: Meta on April 23, 2011, 02:52:43 AM

It'd make sense IE if you touch fire you get burned. >.>
Powersurge
Headstrong

kev453

Quote from: zepher2211 on April 23, 2011, 03:06:53 AM
Quote from: Meta on April 23, 2011, 02:52:43 AM

It'd make sense IE if you touch fire you get burned. >.>

What happens if you touch Jura? He throws dirt at you or somethin?..

Iridion

Quote from: Meta on April 23, 2011, 01:12:18 AM
Quote from: Racenata on April 23, 2011, 01:09:30 AM

:D:D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

FuzzyWuzzy

How can i get the air god?

NeoKiller

RedNeon

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-