April 27, 2024, 09:49:25 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » cry why i get banned

cry why i get banned

Started by Radge, February 24, 2011, 12:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radge

hey admin why u banned me cry IGN black_eyes
IGN:Black_Eyes.
Guild:Silence.
LvL:150.

Kevin

Most likely due to hacking/hack leeching.

Radge

what u mean iam hacker? omg last :'( last game adming santa was in my room then i find my self banned why cry.

Surgeypurgey

February 24, 2011, 12:31:39 AM #3 Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:40:17 AM by Surgeypurgey
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=banlist;showflags=349966

Seems like you have no flags.. Probably an accident, if you did hack, PM RedEyes with a paragraph explaining why you want your account back and why you were hacking / hack leeching, if you did hack or hack leech.

---
EDIT
after 10 minutes of making something then checking back

Oh wow, your Black_Eyes! I remember you yesterday, you were leeching off of me and thematic, I don't think you were hacking or hack leeching, probably a mistake because our times are so fast, that we got you flagged on accident. I apologize if you got banned due to our times being so fast, that you got flagged, also your a Silence member, right? -checks silence thread-..

Kay, checked, and you are a member, well, I think Black_Eyes is innocent, but logs are the truth, or the flags.

Lyric_

He could have been hacking/hack leeching. Which still means he gets banned, regardless of how many times he has been flagged.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Radge

i never do any thing worong i play normaly then i get dc and say banned :{ and i never hack or leecing

Radge

February 24, 2011, 12:55:31 AM #6 Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 01:06:28 AM by Radge
cry need answer

pls

Allie

Radge was HP hacking with Santa in the room.

Radge

cry no i didnt i dont hack cry why u say that i know santa was on my room but i didnt hack cry :(((((((( i never do it show me the flags to show ur proff iam not cryyyy

Radge

February 24, 2011, 01:10:10 AM #9 Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 01:11:58 AM by Radge
why u not trust me i am not hacker crry i attack normaly whats the propleam cry and i have propleam to my internet very bad iam not hackerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Santa

You are unbanned, but if I get one report about you hacking or hack leeching, I will ban every account associated with your IP Address.

Have a nice day.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-