May 23, 2024, 01:27:33 PMLatest Member: fria
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » ALLIE READ THIS!

ALLIE READ THIS!

Started by CoreVersion, February 24, 2011, 03:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoreVersion

Erm, i'm not sure how membership works on this game, but i am currently about to buy membership,  and i dont know what i will have to do to obtain it?
I am going to buy 3 months subscription, and i am thinking i might have to pm allie or someone to tell them i have payed etc.

can somebody tell me so i can buy membership? XD

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

NeoKiller

just click on 3 month subscricption and fellow the steps, you will receive membership automatically after paying.
but dont forget to cancel the membership when youw ant, becasue ti will pay every 3 month automaticall from your account for new membership.
hope I could help you.

CoreVersion

February 24, 2011, 03:21:39 PM #2 Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 03:26:44 PM by 3picphail19
Ahhh, i see thanks man! thats a big help LOVE YOU! XD ?That saved alot of worrying aswell XD <3 =]

Also i need to know, how do i cancel my subscription and when i cancel for example after 1 month in a 3 month subscription, will i have the rest of those months membership? But it wont give me membership the next 3 months?

Gramps

Quote from: 3picphail19 on February 24, 2011, 03:21:39 PM
Ahhh, i see thanks man! thats a big help LOVE YOU! XD ?That saved alot of worrying aswell XD <3 =]

Also i need to know, how do i cancel my subscription and when i cancel for example after 1 month in a 3 month subscription, will i have the rest of those months membership? But it wont give me membership the next 3 months?

^^that's neo btw, he cool :)
If you want to cancel do it near the time membership is due. You can do it in your paypal ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

grant746

CoreVersion

Ye, but how do i acctually cancel it? like will i have to ring up paypal, or can i go onto paypal and click cancel on Zylongaming 3 month subscription or some shit?

Shadow

Or you could just ask Redeyes to cancel it for you.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Berserker

Quote from: 3picphail19 on February 24, 2011, 07:57:42 PM
Ye, but how do i acctually cancel it? like will i have to ring up paypal, or can i go onto paypal and click cancel on Zylongaming 3 month subscription or some shit?

yes you do that.

open paypal, click on the subscription and click cancel, then it wont charge you again =)

Santa

Go into Profile > Current subscriptions, and select cancel on BoutCheetah 3 month membership.

(If you need me to do it, simply PM me and I will do it for you)

Thanks.

Shadow

BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

CoreVersion

Okay, thanks guys - i've bought membership and everything, so it's cool now =] Thanks for help and hope to see you all on! :P

Shadow

They need to make more payment options lol, instead of it just being credit/debit cards.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-