May 29, 2024, 06:38:07 AMLatest Member: HelenRurse

Can't start Bc.

Started by dimon69, February 25, 2011, 10:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dimon69

Hay.. My friend got a problem... He runs Bc but it doesn't start. He tried run as administrator too.. and.. restarted pc too.
Here is a video...

clip0003
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Shadow

Try re-installing the game client.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

dimon69

Shadow

Hmmm is your windows firewall on or off ?
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

NeoKiller

try to close your antivir while playing.

Shadow

What he means is try turning off your Firewall/Anti-virus then try running the game then if that don't work did you try installing the new client from the website ?  Because you might have an old one.

dimon69

He installed the client  like.. 30 minutes ago....
QuoteHmmm is your windows firewall on or off ?
didn't work
Quotetry to close your antivir while playing.
didn't work.

Shadow

Quote from: dimon69 on February 25, 2011, 10:47:37 AM
He installed the client  like.. 30 minutes ago....
QuoteHmmm is your windows firewall on or off ?
didn't work
Quotetry to close your antivir while playing.
didn't work.
What platform is he trying to run the game on ?  Like Windows 7, Vista, XP, MAC ?

dimon69

Shadow

That's weird not sure why it won't run then especially if your Firewall and Anti-Virus are off and your running the game as admin.  I'll try to think of more ways to try and help as for now you might want to try contacting Redeyes and seeing what he says.

dimon69

Hmm.. okies and thanks :).  Should I pm him? o:...

Shadow

That could probably work on try to get a hold of him on MSN.

dimon69

February 25, 2011, 11:02:25 AM #12 Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 11:03:12 AM by dimon69
I don't have his msn o,o....

@edit: nvm :). found it xD

Shadow

He might be away right now I don't know at least that's what his MSN is showing.

Santa

Quote from: dimon69 on February 25, 2011, 10:29:14 AM
Hay.. My friend got a problem... He runs Bc but it doesn't start. He tried run as administrator too.. and.. restarted pc too.
Here is a video...

clip0003

I would suggest that you try to disable all forms of protection (Anti-virus, Firewall, etc...), and re-download the game, then re-install the game.

If that does not work, please download team viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass, and I will get it going for you.

Thanks.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-