May 24, 2024, 01:38:43 AMLatest Member: ftaletnlkg
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Flaming

Flaming

Started by zepher2211, February 25, 2011, 11:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

What do you think of flaming as?

I'm going with urban dictionary on this one: To engage in an online argument usually involving unfounded personal attacks by one or more parties.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

Define unfounded.

That is a broad definition, there sir.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Without concrete proof; under assumption.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

February 25, 2011, 11:45:41 PM #3 Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 11:46:13 PM by Optimism
Quote from: zepher2211 on February 25, 2011, 11:41:26 PM

If you are speaking directly to the incident is occurring now over in graphics, then you are attempting to censor members beyond what is appropriate. In my thread, where I am paying out gigas for dedicated GFXers, if I believe someone to be "cheating", then I will call them on it and ask them to provide proof.

You're attempting to turn this forum into Nazi Germany. I understand if this concern revolved around 5+ posts of repeating the same thing in addition to derogatory comments; however, this isn't the case. If this were the case, then I could post ripped sigs to GFX for the next 3 months and become the richest player in this game. Sorry brah.
- Opti -
- Retired -

zepher2211

No I'm referring to how multiple players said the same thing without any proof attacking one player, and it's happened before AND because somethings not stated directly in the rules no one seems to have the common sense on this forum to make out what a flame is. You called him out without anything to back you up, no reasoning, no reason to do it. If you're as smart as you seem, the least you could do was to provide reasoning behind your statements.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

Quote from: zepher2211 on February 25, 2011, 11:49:32 PM
No I'm referring to how multiple players said the same thing without any proof attacking one player, and it's happened before AND because somethings not stated directly in the rules no one seems to have the common sense on this forum to make out what a flame is. You called him out without anything to back you up, no reasoning, no reason to do it. If you're as smart as you seem, the least you could do was to provide reasoning behind your statements.

My reasoning was the disparity between text detail/placement and the signature itself. Especially, in his first set of signatures where the text was colored, while the signature was black and white. There is plenty of reason and logic to substantiate my claim. Plenty.
- Opti -
- Retired -

zepher2211

I suggest you post you're reasoning next time as without it it's a mindless drone of hate that's coming out of your lips, and btw I watched him make the sig so gtfo.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

February 25, 2011, 11:57:50 PM #7 Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 11:58:22 PM by Optimism
Quote from: zepher2211 on February 25, 2011, 11:56:42 PM
I suggest you post you're reasoning next time as without it it's a mindless drone of hate that's coming out of your lips, and btw I watched him make the sig so gtfo.

It wasn't hate, merely an astute observation. I'm still waiting for this new signature. Hopefully, you aren't demoted (this is a joke btw, since you take everything so literally, I best tell you) :P.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Optimism on February 25, 2011, 11:45:41 PM

You're attempting to turn this forum into Nazi Germany.

QTF.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Bounty

February 26, 2011, 12:10:56 AM #10 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:11:22 AM by Bounty
Quote from: Optimism on February 26, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on February 26, 2011, 12:05:31 AM
Quote from: Optimism on February 25, 2011, 11:45:41 PM

You're attempting to turn this forum into Nazi Germany.

QTF.

QFT? yu fal.

XD

Quit Talking Faggot.

I think.
-----------------------

:)

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

zepher2211

Yeah, didn't really matter since you can't demote me anymore anyway, Allie said it gave you the power to demote her and SAnta so she took it. /Whatracesaidshesaidonaconvoinmsn
Powersurge
Headstrong

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-