May 24, 2024, 09:00:17 PMLatest Member: dkdhdlghltk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » error after i press start game

error after i press start game

Started by Click, February 26, 2011, 02:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

i start the launcher it loads up and every thing and its all good but when i press start game it says loading like it should do but then it crashes and gives me an error saying data/ui/"something" head cant open. whats that ? and how to fix ? ty for help !
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Bubu

You should post this in report a bug, also if this error happens every game, try to unistall and reinstall the game, that probably will help =/
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Click

i reinstalled and i dont have an original windows xDDD what to do??!!??!?!!?

Insaniity

Click

i start the launcher it loads up and every thing and its all good but when i press start game it says loading like it should do but then it crashes and gives me an error saying data/ui/"something" head cant open. whats that ? and how to fix ? ty for help !?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Click

when i said original windowns i meant that i dont have vista or windows 7 so what to doooooooooooo?!?!?!!?

Santa

Please run the client as administrator,

Thanks.

Allie

Idiot.
XP doesn't run as administrator.

Iridion

I don't know. D:
Quote from: Allie on February 26, 2011, 03:23:47 PM
Idiot.
XP doesn't run as administrator.
yo should't you help

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

Turn off your Firewall and Anti-virus.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

deadlykid27

same thing for me. im on windows 7 ive done everything you said but... it keeps giving me a diffrent error for every diffrent level i play. everything below 17 it exits when i trans and on 6 it closes completely

CoreVersion

It may be due to missing files in your models etc, try re downloading the game, and make sure you extract, etc everything correctly.

This may not fix your problems, but its a start. I had many issues when i was modding armour, with missing models/corrupted/ etc, just make sure you leave the internal files of BC alone, unless you know what you're doing :)

Hope that helped :P

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-