May 24, 2024, 12:11:24 AMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » ...

Started by Xrow, February 26, 2011, 07:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajv95

what made a city? humans.
what made humans? ???
------------------------------------
what made earth? the big bang
what made the big bang? giant floating rocks
what made the rocks? ???

Why do people even care about these questions anyway?

Xrow

February 27, 2011, 05:00:36 PM #16 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 05:01:24 PM by Xrow
Quote from: Optimism on February 27, 2011, 11:58:29 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

Kinda hard to refute a non-argument ::)

"You can't argue someone out of a position they didn't argue themselves into."

Optimism

February 27, 2011, 05:16:05 PM #17 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 05:20:06 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Xrow on February 27, 2011, 05:00:36 PM
Quote from: Optimism on February 27, 2011, 11:58:29 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

Kinda hard to refute a non-argument ::)

"You can't argue someone out of a position they didn't argue themselves into."

My argument isn't a non-argument. Whether the universe is infinite or finite has yet to be determined. True intellectuals revel in the possibilities of both sides of the coin. There are certainly proponents of each; however, these individuals that advocate for an infinite or finite universe understand that they are merely speculating upon something that cannot be determined conclusively.

Are you that unscrupulous that you can't come to terms with this? If you accept my proposition as truth, then you realize that your entire argument for the existence of a "god" falls apart at stage one. You mentally can't handle this fact, so you will deny this till the end of your days. This is fine. Just understand that I understand that you are a cowardice child unwilling to accept scientific limitation.

Please, before posting, rid your statements of incredulity regarding this matter. Its embarrassing.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Xrow

February 27, 2011, 05:34:49 PM #18 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 05:36:19 PM by Xrow
You talk too much for your own good, my friend.

Both evidence and reasoning purport the argument that the universe is finite with regards to both space and time. I have not only supplied this argument, but the reasoning that substantiates it as well. Your failure to accept this logic is purly volitional - you can't handle the truth. You can provide puffed-up wall-of-texts with no real evidence or reasoning all you want. It does not impress anyone and does not prove anything.

I pity you and all other Atheists that believe a lie in spite of this evidence.
"Atheists must constantly keep in mind that what they see is not designed, but rather evolved."
Francis Crick, co-discoverer of DNA, ardent Darwinist

Rossbach

Quote from: Xrow on February 27, 2011, 05:34:49 PM

Both evidence and reasoning purport the argument that the universe is finite with regards to both space and time. I have not only supplied this argument, but the reasoning that substantiates it as well. Your failure to accep this logic is purly volitional - you can't handle the truth. You can provide puffed-up wall-of-texts with no real evidence or reasoning all you want. It does not impress anyone and does not prove anything.

"Atheists must constantly keep in mind that what they see is not designed, but rather evolved."

Omnomnom eating toast.

Xrow

Quote from: Rossbach on February 27, 2011, 05:36:18 PM

Both evidence and reasoning purport the argument that the universe is finite with regards to both space and time. I have not only supplied this argument, but the reasoning that substantiates it as well. Your failure to accep this logic is purly volitional - you can't handle the truth. You can provide puffed-up wall-of-texts with no real evidence or reasoning all you want. It does not impress anyone and does not prove anything.

Thanks. I answered him in the smallest amount of space with the simplest language god the content matter.

Optimism

February 27, 2011, 05:38:53 PM #21 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 05:42:22 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Rossbach on February 27, 2011, 05:36:18 PM

I lol'd. What you perceive to be evidence, simply is not. I'm not the only one that views your posts in this manner -- anyone with a credentialed background in critical thought would do the same...

BTW, you might want to write a book so you can get hold of that Nobel Prize in astrophysics sometime real soon.

lol.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-