May 24, 2024, 04:42:31 AMLatest Member: FzaimaKar
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Towards people that have ever applied to be a forum mod

Towards people that have ever applied to be a forum mod

Started by zepher2211, February 28, 2011, 02:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

What was your point in doing it? You have to deal with normal members bullshit, and are expected to be more polite then them. You are expected to take GM/Admin decisions without question and you can do nothing about it, so what was you're reasoning in wanting to be a forum mod? Try not to post here if you've never tried to be one o.o
Powersurge
Headstrong

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Rossbach

I know. It was mainly directed to you. You may delete if you want.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

You're obviously not getting it.
Your rudeness and stubbornness really is something to get pissed off about.

Quote from: zepher2211 on February 28, 2011, 02:24:39 AM
What was your point in doing it? You have to deal with normal members bullshit, and are expected to be more polite then them. This is because you are representing the game's staff You are expected to take GM/Admin decisions without question and you can do nothing about it, as I've told you 500000000x times, you don't take it without question, you are expected to come to me if a GM gives you troubles; everyone, even non-moderators are expected to take Admin decisions without question so what was you're reasoning in wanting to be a forum mod? Try not to post here if you've never tried to be one o.o

zepher2211

That's a load of bull Allie, in expecting a person to come to you for everything, it erases the need for the position at all.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Quote from: zepher2211 on February 28, 2011, 02:49:50 AM
That's a load of bull Allie, in expecting a person to come to you for everything, it erases the need for the position at all.

That's a load of bull Zepher.
This is because your statement claims "coming to me for everything" whilst I said "If you have a problem with a GM".
I'd say "ZING!!!" but you'll come back with some smart ass comment to make you look like an idiot again.

zepher2211

This is where you obviously never listen to me, I have a problem with a member so I do something about it, a GM disagrees which always happens and then "I have to report to you." That's a load of bull Allie.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Quote from: zepher2211 on February 28, 2011, 02:59:46 AM
This is where you obviously never listen to me, I have a problem with a member so I do something about it, a GM disagrees which always happens and then "I have to report to you." That's a load of bull Allie.

That rarely ever happens.
That's a load of bull Zepher.

zepher2211

Arguing with the head admin is like asking a thunderstorm to quiet down, you make this discussion so pointless I'm locking it.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-