April 30, 2024, 04:28:46 PMLatest Member: NganGavin9
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Digital Coliseum ~ Remade, re-apply, rules revamped, the PvP Ring :3

Digital Coliseum ~ Remade, re-apply, rules revamped, the PvP Ring :3

Started by Yz, September 01, 2010, 04:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

This time it will definitely happen :P

The Digital Coliseum is, in my opinion, the most perfect way of devising ongoing events & tournaments for PvP. This is how it works.

You'll be graded depending on your level. The grades go from E, D, C, B, A, S. You are at first placed in the grade of your level, then rank up as you win, or rank down as you lose. The higher your grade, the better the prizes.
E - Level 1-45
D - Level 45-75
C - Level 75-100
B - Level 100-120
A - Level 120-149
S - Level 150-200

Every time you win a match, your win is recorded. But so are your losses & draws. This is the setout:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name              Grade              Level              Wins              Losses              KO's
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vGM Tricky          S                 161                0                  0                  0
Grimmjow            S                 166                0                  0                  0
Styx                   S                 200                0                  0                  0
Allie                   S                 196/7              0                  0                  0
iridion                S                 200                0                  0                  0
Robocop7ant      S                 196                0                  0                  0
Bobo                A                 140                0                  0                  0
Vldt4Ever           E                 23                 0                  0                  0
Fastest              A              134                0                  0                   0
Cold Milk            S               200              0                     0              0
~ZomZom~          B               112                0                  0                0
Trust                    A              129               0                 0                0
Ninja                    S              150               0                  0               0
GavinGill                 A                136              0                  0              0
Mr_Vldt                  B                 110             0                 0               0

Now to explain how you are graded, and the KO system.

Each win, you gain 1 point, depending on HP remaining (explained further down). Each loss, you lose 1. Each KO suffered, you lose 5 points. Points max can be 100. The higher your points, the higher your rewards from each match. So, KO's are very important. You must try not to get KO'd

There are three rounds. Two random, one Flop.*this may be changed* and each round lasts for 3 minutes. At the end of the match, the winner will be whoever has the most HP left, or whoever is left standing. If you have low HP, its better to run, so you don't suffer a KO and a substantial loss of points.
Judges will watch the match also. If you have red HP at the end of the fight, but you won, you get 1 point. Yellow gets you 2 points. Blue earns 3 points.

Pushing is allowed on any map, except for Flop. Pushing will mean the match has to be restarted. However if the person who was pushed had red HP at the time, it counts as a loss for them. Example:

Bot A has Blue HP.
Bot B has Red HP.
Bot A pushes Bot B off Flop.
Bot A wins.
----
But if this happens..

Bot A has Blue HP
Bot B has blue HP
Bot A pushes Bot B off Flop.
Match restart.

I understand some bits of previous statements seem confusing, so post if you have a question on that.

::Application Form::
IGN:
BOT Type:
Level:

The Calendar

I'll re-add the calendar when Light reposts the one he made, but what it does, is show that whole month with all the grades lined up.

Next to each grade is 4 weeks, and one of those weeks will usually have a tournament.

There's at least 1 tournament for every grade per month, usually.

Will be updated often, check main thread whenever I make a post saying an updates on the way.
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

Reserved for future extra goody updates that don't cram the first post.
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

Every match is 1v1 so lag doesn't matter as it goes both ways (yes, you can make a bi joke out of that)
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Yz

Quote from: Corr on September 01, 2010, 04:26:41 AM
I beat you coinless.

How's that for bi.  ;)

We never 1v1'd before, ever.

@Allie: Lucky I'm one of the lowest levels that S will get and Styx sucks so :3
DISCORD killyzkill

blackavenges

Grimmjow
Redemption

lugiaXDG009

< by surgeypurgey

Corr

Lol, this is 1on1? Didn't see that.

Remember our first PvP match? Lv1 v God armor and I wonz.

Woop.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Fine, Allie's in.

::Application Form::
IGN: Allie
BOT Type: Surge
Level: 196(or 197)

blackavenges

Quote from: Tricky on September 01, 2010, 04:29:13 AM
We never 1v1'd before, ever.

@Allie: Lucky I'm one of the lowest levels that S will get and Styx sucks so :3

I think i suck more than Styx in fact i am probably the worst pvper.

Grimmjow
Redemption

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-