April 25, 2024, 03:04:27 PMLatest Member: duc20031997
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Informing you guys on the situation(s)

Informing you guys on the situation(s)

Started by Santa, March 05, 2011, 11:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

March 05, 2011, 11:29:58 PM Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 10:01:55 AM by RedEyes
This is the message from our server provider:

One of the customers hit earlier today and referred
to in the earlier event has been hit several more times
in the last hour. We are having InterNAP null-route this
customer to prevent further attacks from affecting other
customers.

As always with large DDoS attacks that overwhelm our
connection to InterNAP, you would see this attack as
packet loss, skipping, and/or higher-than-normal latencies
for your service in Dallas.

It seems as if this issue may be resolved now.  Also, there was a slight problem with the auto-ban system that was not fixed when switching to C#, causing no-one to get banned that had over 10 flags. This should now fixed.  All users that were not auto-banned, have been auto-banned by running a script that I made.

Thanks!

CoreVersion

Thank god for people like you Ken, nice one on the running script xd

Tonnes of little hackers will be very dissapointed... :(
Oh well - no body gives a flying f*** bout them so. Thanks :P

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

y2klolz

why has my acount beem banned... i dont hack, ive been in rooms with hackers. can u plx explain or is it he auto baner. id like to play BC again on the acount

zepher2211

Quote from: y2klolz on March 06, 2011, 01:20:16 AM
why has my acount beem banned... i dont hack, ive been in rooms with hackers. can u plx explain or is it he auto baner. id like to play BC again on the acount

Playing with a hacker is against the rules
Powersurge
Headstrong

y2klolz

i didnt know that.. and im sorry for not being awear of it but i would like to be able to play on the acount

Kevin

Quote from: y2klolz on March 06, 2011, 01:33:24 AM
i didnt know that.. and im sorry for not being awear of it but i would like to be able to play on the acount

Feel free to make a new account and continue playing. Just don't hack/hack leech, we don't promote Hacking or Hack Leeching in ANY way so don't expect anything you've just done to be taken lightly.

zepher2211

There is no way you played 63 round with a hacker and felt no guilt at all. I had to take two screenshots just to make this picture D:

Powersurge
Headstrong

NeoKiller

Quote from: RedEyes on March 05, 2011, 11:29:58 PM

One of the customers hit earlier today and referred to in the earlier event has been hit several more times in the last hour. We are having InterNAP null-route this customer to prevent further attacks from affecting other customers.

As always with large DDoS attacks that overwhelm our connection to InterNAP, you would see this attack as packet loss, skipping, and/or higher-than-normal latencies for your service in Dallas.

It seems as if this issue may be resolved now.  Also, there was a slight problem with the auto-ban system that was not fixed when switching to C#, causing no-one to get banned that had over 10 flags. This should now fixed.  All users that were not auto-banned, have been auto-banned by running a script that I made.

Thanks!

Is it this was caused the lags in sector?

Allie

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 06, 2011, 06:39:15 AM
Quote from: RedEyes on March 05, 2011, 11:29:58 PM

One of the customers hit earlier today and referred to in the earlier event has been hit several more times in the last hour. We are having InterNAP null-route this customer to prevent further attacks from affecting other customers.

As always with large DDoS attacks that overwhelm our connection to InterNAP, you would see this attack as packet loss, skipping, and/or higher-than-normal latencies for your service in Dallas.

It seems as if this issue may be resolved now.  Also, there was a slight problem with the auto-ban system that was not fixed when switching to C#, causing no-one to get banned that had over 10 flags. This should now fixed.  All users that were not auto-banned, have been auto-banned by running a script that I made.

Thanks!

Is it this was caused the lags in sector?

It is very likely.

Connor

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

firejetsam

Seems like evo is down too...and I thought it was you guys :O
guess it was just some random nubs...

eco999

Quote from: y2klolz on March 06, 2011, 01:33:24 AM

You haven't read the rules,the reason why people get banned.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-