May 23, 2024, 04:55:52 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » WHY MAN AGAIN ? I NOT USE HACK OR PLAY WITH PLAYER WITH HACK :|

WHY MAN AGAIN ? I NOT USE HACK OR PLAY WITH PLAYER WITH HACK :|

Started by kenzor105, March 06, 2011, 04:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenzor105

Why I got banned and this time? I used the hack but I have not played with players who had the hack. I am innocent .. Mode ask him ICECOLD are guildu Silence ... : (I swear I am innocent: | unbaned please me: | PLEASE!

ilikepie3000

kenzor105

ilikepie3000

That's why umm ok and hacking is against rules or leaning I don't know which you are meaning.

kenzor105

Kenny? I know you said once that if your account is blocked ... but please be stuck: | I have not done anything, are a friend of ICECOLD mode ... more than 200 BGN (and members ms_aln .. etc (I grew up only with her ... I did not use hack or hack started with players who were unbanned ME PLEASE ... I have done nothing! MORE PLEASE (recharge card when I just wanted to donate to make me a member: (but look I got banned: (

Iridion

PM RedEyes and write an essay about why you should be unbanned

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

kenzor105

Gramps sorry but I honestly do not use the hack on this game. It's a nice game and I would not want to play with the codes. I do not think so ... but how: (this is life: (

Gramps

kenzor105

Gramps

kenzor105

Why man ?:( i'm innocente please...i don`t use hack :| i promise...but kenny unbanned me ?:(

ZeroUH

Quote from: kenzor105 on March 06, 2011, 06:51:52 AM
Why man ?:( i'm innocente please...i don`t use hack :| i promise...but kenny unbanned me ?:(
You kids should stop say lies. Check Ban list and click on your name.

kenzor105

no no man...Those are the last time .... but I promised that I only walk with the hack .. only this time I entered the hack .. I deleted everything :(... I did not know it's illegal (and Daia ...:( please unban me ... now it's a mistake ... last time I forgiven ... I did not know it's illegal hack ... sorry ... please unban me

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-