June 01, 2024, 06:51:44 AMLatest Member: JosephKax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » What's up with..

What's up with..

Started by thugzy, March 06, 2011, 09:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thugzy

the sudden large influx of banned players/hackers?

slayer33433

Hello :D

NeoKiller

March 06, 2011, 09:35:57 AM #2 Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 09:36:16 AM by NeoKiller
The auto-ban system didn't work and it got fixed today, so all the hackers who hacked and didn't got banned in this week, got banned all today.

thugzy

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 06, 2011, 09:35:57 AM
The auto-ban system didn't work and it got fixed today, so all the hackers who hacked and didn't got banned in this week, got banned all today.

Oh my bad, had a feeling it might've been that.

.. but i do think we should have that appeal section again, perhaps this time where only staff can see what's being posted.

Jeffalo13

I think one of the problems is that people don't realize that hacking is this frowned upon.  After they get a flag, maybe that message that said "You are hacking" should pop up.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

kenken182

Isn't that like hard core coding?
You'd have to remake an Anti hack.
[SIZE="2"]Cool= Constipated over weighted over styled loser.[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Jerk= Junior educated rich kid.[/SIZE]

If you are reading this right now, go get a life.
TROLLED.

Allie

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on March 06, 2011, 10:10:38 AM
I think one of the problems is that people don't realize that hacking is this frowned upon.  After they get a flag, maybe that message that said "You are hacking" should pop up.

Then they'd figure out how to get away with hacking by keep doing different things until the "You are hacking" doesn't pop up.
Hacking is against the rules, if they don't know that, they should read the rules.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Allie on March 06, 2011, 11:06:20 AM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on March 06, 2011, 10:10:38 AM

Then they'd figure out how to get away with hacking by keep doing different things until the "You are hacking" doesn't pop up.
Hacking is against the rules, if they don't know that, they should read the rules.

If they are doing things that prevent the "You are Hacking" thing from coming up, thus proving they understand that they are doing something wrong.  However, if someone doesn't understand that hacking bans them, they won't know to stop. 
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Shadow

Well a quick way for them to learn that hacking is against the rules is to be banned.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

zepher

Kevin

Quote from: Iridion on March 06, 2011, 11:13:54 AM
10 flags are too much

I agree. Hack 3 times, your banned.

Perhaps leeching can be 10, but hacking in general is way to much.

Shadow

I think that's just 10 games though so it don't take that long to catch them.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Rossbach

But then Ross will get banned every 3 games.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Shadow

Then Ross should stop using his hacks :P. lol

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-