June 26, 2024, 03:14:22 PMLatest Member: andykim4691

Helpp please

Started by flamingburn2, March 06, 2011, 06:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingburn2

When i click the launcher for the game it always ends up saying this and i cant play
Windows cannot access the specified device, path , or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

I turned of my firewall and i have windows vista i run has adminstrator and still doesn't work

Santa

Umm, have you tried re-installing the game client ?

flamingburn2

yes i did 3 times but it still says the same thing

Shadow

Still sounds like there's a file missing or blocked somehow, but I don't know.  If you have an Anti-virus program you should turn that off as well.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

flamingburn2

Turning off my virus protection worked :P still i don't know why it could be blocking a file oh well THX for the help! ill finally be able to play bots again :D

Shadow

No problem, some of the files say the contain a virus when they really don't so your anti-virus software will block the file(s), so yeah your welcome lol have fun playing.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-