April 24, 2024, 12:12:26 PMLatest Member: sukgo369
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » You thought Cleverbot was clever? This omg'd me. o-o

You thought Cleverbot was clever? This omg'd me. o-o

Started by Yz, September 01, 2010, 12:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

firejetsam

September 01, 2010, 11:52:12 PM #16 Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 11:56:26 PM by firejetsam
First one I thought of was him,he got it.
Second I thought of Lugia,he thought Articuno :-\
He then continued to ask questions about the same character,he guessed Lugia :o
Third I thought of Groudon,he said Mewtwo,then I continued,and he said Groudon :o

He's pretty gewd :-\

Xrow

September 02, 2010, 01:17:14 AM #17 Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 01:23:01 AM by Xrow
Okay seriously? Wtf?

EDIT:
Hah suck it, Akin.
I was thinking of Neil Sloan, a fictional character from the novel The Taking by Dean Koontz.
I win :3

GavinGill

Xrow

GavinGill

Xrow

LOL. Apparently we disagree on a certain subject :3

GavinGill

Indeed. :P

I'm not exactly an Obama-supporter but many Americans are focusing too much on certain things and not enough on others. Remember how big of a deal the media made of the census form? I couldnt watch any coverage on it with a straight face. "MY PRIVACY MY PRIVACY! THE WHITE HOUSE KNOWS HOW MANY CHILDREN I HAVE! OMG ITS JUST LIKE IN THE MATRIX!" It was ridiculous, those census forms are an integral part of the nation's infrastructure. Canada's Prime Minister was stupid enough to cut our's down to like 5 vague questions and make the long-form census optional, the rage that followed was appropriate. The amount of support this move had (very little btw) wasn't.

S

Quote from: GavinGill on September 01, 2010, 11:05:06 PM

****ing dead on.   ._____o

Im assuming it somehow checks pages you've viewed or searches you've made on the internet and then uses something similar to that WEBBOT thing and the answers you give to gather information and match it up to those searches. Or something.

Gonna try it again but with a different character/person in mind, one that I haven't tried searching up.

EDIT: Never mind, it pools together information submitted by users and then chooses from the submitted characters/people.

before when i was addicted to this i did tabby and it came up with a pic of her fat booty, and it was hot

GavinGill

Tabby's a wannabe. I'd smash if she would just stfu though.

S

didnt her mom like sue the internet because /rules1&2/ were stalking her

GavinGill

LOLOLOLOL @ "sue the internet"

I haven't heard about that, gonna google it tomorrow. xD Was it Tabby's or Boxxy's mom btw?

Xrow

GavinGill

September 02, 2010, 03:57:06 AM #29 Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 03:58:56 AM by GavinGill
Boxxy = Amazing. Was forced off the interwebz by /rules1&2/ because "she was the cancer that's killing /rules1&2/." All she did was post 5 3 videos of herself on Youtube. The retards that have been flooding /rules1&2/ lately haven't realized that the real cancer on there is the idea of a "cancer that's killing /rules1&2/" and the idiocy that led to her e-fame. I'd smash if given the chance.

Tabby = Some broad who tried her best to be like Boxxy and "the next big thing (for the next 15 minutes)" on the internet. Failed miserably. I'd still smash though... if she would just keep her hick mouth shut.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-