April 27, 2024, 03:27:33 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How do i remove fullscreen?

How do i remove fullscreen?

Started by JamieTheHax, September 01, 2010, 06:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieTheHax

i have to check things but dont want to get off. Help plz?
Grinders and paint make me the welder I ain't.

Kevin

lugiaXDG009

a much better way is to

1) go to run if you have windows xp (if you have vista open the start menu and in the search bar type regedit) in the start menu and when the window opens up type regedit

2) when the new window opens up go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and then click the plus sign next to it, when the list opens go to the plus sign next to software and click it

3) next find the folder that says n-log (the folders should be in alphabetical order so it should be in the N's part of the folders) click the plus sign next to it and then in it find the folder called BOTS click the folder and a lot of stuff opens up next to it don't worry about this stuff just look for the words window mode and then double click it change the number from 0 to 1 and click OK then close the window

4) open BC and enjoy your new windowed BC as you can see this was pretty instantaneous and didn't involve having to download something for god knows how long and please have fun but don't hack

NOTE: this will not work if you already have BC open just finish what your doing close it and do this stuff
< by surgeypurgey

Allie

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 02, 2010, 04:43:48 AM
a much better way is to

1) go to run if you have windows xp (if you have vista open the start menu and in the search bar type regedit) in the start menu and when the window opens up type regedit

2) when the new window opens up go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and then click the plus sign next to it, when the list opens go to the plus sign next to software and click it

3) next find the folder that says n-log (the folders should be in alphabetical order so it should be in the N's part of the folders) click the plus sign next to it and then in it find the folder called BOTS click the folder and a lot of stuff opens up next to it don't worry about this stuff just look for the words window mode and then double click it change the number from 0 to 1 and click OK then close the window

4) open BC and enjoy your new windowed BC as you can see this was pretty instantaneous and didn't involve having to download something for god knows how long and please have fun but don't hack

NOTE: this will not work if you already have BC open just finish what your doing close it and do this stuff

That's not the better way, that's the long way.
What I released is the registry key that you change, just that it does it automatically.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-