June 16, 2024, 08:38:33 PMLatest Member: Gregory
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Re: hey allie read this

Re: hey allie read this

Started by ZeroUH, March 11, 2011, 02:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroUH

I was about to delete this.... But let everyone read and start laugh like hell as I did.  ;D

Iridion

**** they are gonna hack zylon!!!!!!!!!

WE GIVE U BUT DONT HACK

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

cybercjt

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUNNY LOL
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Rossbach

March 11, 2011, 03:28:40 PM #3 Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 03:29:29 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: DragoonFlame on March 11, 2011, 03:21:41 PM
si gracioso sera cuando elimine Zylon Gaming para siempre

Why the fux you posting like that nub.

Dum Google translator.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Okay, okay, I'm sorry.
The username to my admin account is A11ie.
The password is passssap.
If anyone other than that hacker uses it, I'll be mad, cause I don't want Zylon Gaming to die :(.

Iridion

allie gave info, no hack zylong PLZ

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Rossbach

Quote from: leapman on March 11, 2011, 05:56:44 PM
Cmon guys why would she give you her user so that you can have control over a million dollar website( I checked today)
seriously don't try it.

Those prices are not real.

Ross could make a forum, auto spam, auto make users, ect and Ross with be be controlling million dollar website.

Besides Ross knows best and that is not it baka.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Bubu

You guy fail... its the worst threat i have seen, but i will like to thank you for letting us all laught at you for some time, you are not even smart enough to use a good transaltor, and the sad thing is that your spanish fails too, how old are you 5?
I will say this in spanish too, probably you dont get it...
**Es la peor amenaza que he visto en mi vida, no ha logrado asustar a nadie acá, solo hacernos reír por un rato, por lo que le agradezco.  Usted no es ni siquiera lo suficientemente inteligente para usar un buen traductor y lo peor de todo es que su español también es pésimo, cuántos años tiene, 5?
Vallase con sus estúpidos jueguitos de soy malo a otro lado, aquí no va a conseguir nada.**
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Malachi45

:o  ;D   ;D  ;D I loled like hell when I saw this. I agree with Bubu and Zero.
Just a person who likes fun :)

Kevin

If your Megaarkade your about to get hit off for 2-3 hours.

If your not, give me your I.P so I can ddos the crap out of you.

ZeroUH

leapman... For the LAST time: stop with your double posts.
I'll start delete your posts from now... ;/

Surgeypurgey

March 12, 2011, 12:37:50 AM #11 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 12:47:33 AM by Surgeypurgey
Quote from: DragoonFlame on March 11, 2011, 12:16:54 PM
Allie looks I get my account unbanned I love that I can help forums such as hacking and other ****ade
have to hack your forum Zylon Gaming
the hacked all the web page of zylon gaming

~DragoonFlame~

You said you would help the community by catching hackers, now your threatening us by saying "i have to hack your forum zylon gm,aing", then you say "ill hack all of the webpage of zylongaming", that's just a fail. If you ask for GM or anything else, and then you start threatening us OR start advertising about a private server would just get you banned, ip banned, ddos'd by Allie or Kenny, get your "OMGPROEXDEEOMGLOLIHAVETOADVERTISETHIS****INGPRIVATESERVERANDTHENBOUTCHEETAHGOOUTOFBISUNESS!!" private server killed by Allie/Kenny, or at least get your ass off of this forum.

took me 20 minutes to write this useless piece of shit
: D my grammar sucks

LOOK AT THIS vv

"me send you id and password for bout cheetah and BoutDevil"

Xrow

March 12, 2011, 12:40:03 AM #12 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 12:43:21 AM by Xrow
BUT WAIT, IF YOU HACK THE HACKERS, THEN WILL ANOTHER HACKER NOT HACK THE HACKERS OF THE HACKERS, THUS MAKING INCREASINGLY SHITTIER VERSIONS OF BOTS!! UNTIL THE HACKER'S HACKER'S HACKER'S HACKER'S HACKER'S HACKER'S HACKER'S HACKER'S HACKER'S HACKER'S HACKER'S HACKER'S HACKER'S HACKER'S HANG THEMSELVES WITH A ROPE OF FAILURE?

PERO ESPERA, SI HACK los hackers, y luego otro PIRATAS NO HACK Los piratas informáticos de los hackers, lo que hace versiones cada vez SHITTIER de los robots! HASTA QUE PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS DE LOS PIRATAS DE LA DE LA DE LA DE LA DE LOS PIRATAS DE PIRATAS DE LA ahorcar con una soga al fracaso?

Surgeypurgey

March 12, 2011, 12:48:13 AM #13 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 12:48:34 AM by Surgeypurgey
PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS PIRATAS

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-