April 28, 2024, 04:51:04 PMLatest Member: Srenna
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Locking out Silence

Locking out Silence

Started by RAUDOG, September 01, 2010, 11:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAUDOG

September 01, 2010, 11:34:21 PM Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 11:37:04 PM by RAUDOG
DAm lil boy, you sure are heated you  ( FireyDevel ), so you get mad , cause you can't handle it,  you don't have what it takes to be in Authority, I'm talking to my guild members not urs, just like your weak ass defend ur guild, a-lot of people will defend me, and you get mad and lock use out, o hell no, we will b unlocked, You can bet ur last dollar on that. The statement i made is true, because a-lot of Redemption members ask me for items, so there 4 what i say is a dam fact, so stick that in ur pipe and smoke it ,. Now do you want to continue trying to fight me, or let it go, me myself i don't give a dam, I can keep going it's up to you.

FireyDevel

September 01, 2010, 11:36:53 PM #1 Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 11:39:11 PM by FireyDevel
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=18.45

Proof to lock is proof.

It was a level-headed decision, I told you not to swear, you continued, what part of this is deserving of doing a bad job?

I told you to read the rules, Flaming is an offence... Creating a thread just to attack me is considered flaming, in which case this thread is against the rules.

Whoops, my bad I enforced the rules, IM SUCH A BAD vGM!!!

(I'm not going to delete this, I'll leave that for Allie to clean up, and to prove my point.)
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-