May 23, 2024, 06:07:19 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » @ Core

@ Core

Started by NeoKiller, March 14, 2011, 05:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

You should be able to do faster after readind this
(for LvL 204)
1. I called my merc so that scalper doesn't attack me while I charge (charge II)
2. I am charged and kill first wave
3. 2nd wave I attack from down side cause there are the mobs with the highest range then I kill the nimbas
4. 3rd wave I attack from upper side cause now there are the mobs with the highest range then I kill the other mobs
4. In the 4rd wave I take 1 bomb and end the mobs with 1 combo
5. 2 bombs on boss and he is dead

Note: If you do not attack from the side where the mobs with the highest range are they will hit you don't always which costs time.

zomniethe4

2lazy2lvl2beatyourtime

Zom

Shadow

BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Meta

sector is boring... i think only ross wants to beat it... but even he's too lazy.

CoreVersion

Tyvm Neo, i shall certainly try this out! And i try to do this ,more or less, anyway, but i obv fail HARD.

As for Meta, Sector isnt, boring, it's just - something to do if you cant PvP, and you want to become a sextor captain in CC - Which, i may be ale to be ^^

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

Meta

@ step 5: what if there is no bombs?

CoreVersion

Well, that's just part of it. You need the bombs for a fast time, this list is in an ideal game ovc. XD

You wont get a very GOOD time, without bombs, not saying you cant beat 1 minute or anything, because 'god' knows (apparently) so...

Meta

so basically no one can't get through 204 without bombs?

CoreVersion

no, no, nooo, you misunderstood my point :L

What im trying to say is, basically, you cant get an *amazing* time, without bombs.

NeoKiller

nah you can also do a good time without bombs, however not 1:05.
My best time withut bombs was like 1:16 -1:19

zomniethe4

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-