May 25, 2024, 02:24:11 AMLatest Member: dkdhdlghltk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Forum Name Color For Members:P...

Forum Name Color For Members:P...

Started by Shadow, March 15, 2011, 10:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Well the title says it lol.  I don't know I'm bored so I figured I'd suggest this because I think it would be pretty cool.  I just thought it would be cool so have our BC members and supporters recognized on the forums with a name color.  The color could be the Admins choice (Allie and Redeyes) or maybe people could suggest colors.  I was thinking purple simply because that's how our in-game text for members is.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Jeffalo13

March 16, 2011, 06:16:30 PM #1 Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 06:18:55 PM by Jeffalo13
That would remove the purpose of staff's names being distinguished.  Anyways, blue, red, and green have already been taken.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zepher14

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on March 16, 2011, 06:16:30 PM
That would remove the purpose of staff's names being distinguished.  Anyways, blue, red, and green have already been taken.

What he said

Shadow

Not really, it's no different that in-game with that text color anyways.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Shadow on March 16, 2011, 06:25:16 PM
Not really, it's no different that in-game with that text color anyways.

But in-game, EVERY non-staff member has pink text, they can't choose.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Shadow

That's what I'm saying for here though.  All members would have like a purple name, like the in-game text.  They couldn't choose their own color. lol

zepher14

i dun like the idea of a purple name on a dark forum O.o

NeoKiller

Since the amount of member nearly everybody would have a coloured name which makes the colored names senseless.
(Since more members then non-members are active foumers)

Shadow

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 16, 2011, 06:54:24 PM
Since the amount of member nearly everybody would have a coloured name which makes the colored names senseless.
(Since more members then non-members are active foumers)
Yeah I know I was thinking about that as well.  I guess in a way it is senseless.

Jeffalo13

If they all got a set color, like yellow, then I'd agree.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Shadow

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on March 16, 2011, 07:50:15 PM
If they all got a set color, like yellow, then I'd agree.
That's what I'm trying to say lol.  The set color for members would be like purple like their in-game text.

Corr

No. Colored names are for people who think they're important to the game with the exception of the color red.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

Members are important because they all support the server.

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Shadow

Quote from: Optimism on March 17, 2011, 01:16:17 PM
Orange.
lol That could work to I liked the idea of purple though to match the in-game text.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-