vv secks box

NeoKiller

Energized

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 29, 2012, 06:54:50 AM
Quote from: Energized on December 29, 2012, 04:46:52 AM
Quote from: Meta on December 28, 2012, 07:26:57 PM
Quote from: Energized on December 28, 2012, 07:19:34 PM
Quote from: Meta on December 28, 2012, 07:16:30 PM
depends how im doing in the lane, if im doing amazing i get about 100+ in about 15mins, end up with 200+ by late game, like i said, im not that good in league.. if i adc i do expect farm, kill happens when the support starts the attack with a stun or slow or w.e, i personally think adc would need to build as much attack damage items as possible so in team fights the adc can stay back and shoot everyone to death

we need one more person so we can have a full team
liar, noone at ur skill level can reach that amount of farm is that period of time.
i would have joined u guys, if onlyyyyy one of u buys me a transfar  ::)
arent you in the EU server? and im not lying lmao i said if im doing good in a match, which is extremely rare
im on the eune server.
buy me a transfare so i carry u to platinum, k.
transfer yourself u poor kid ; >:(
no $$ dude

NeoKiller

so annoyed by the community of LOL.
retarded kids in every game -.-
Starting a game, after 1 min adc says "i gotta go bye".
im like "wtf why do you even start a game if you know you might dont have the time for it"
he said "it suprised me" whatever he meant. then he left.

and that happened 2 times in a row, the first game the ad carry didn't even say a word and went afk before the game even started.

Meta

^ ikr  what you talking about, last night (my time) i was playing in the NA server with a friend irl, me and him were doing great in our lanes (i was mundo going up against garen) bot lane had 2 adc's and even though we thought it was not the best idea, it was working for they were dominating their lane and took our the enemy turrent, after that they fed.... our jungler tried helping the adc's but instead he was dying with them (and  he was volibear) so the team got more fed, my friend and i had good farm, i killed garen once and i was ahead in my build, every time i got stunned/snared, all ill do it ulti and ghost and ill be free, my score that game was 1/0/3 and we still lost.. ****ing adc's feeding >.>

ill add grant later today

Adamp

ppl get on naow, that means u meta

NeoKiller

December 29, 2012, 11:19:20 AM #321 Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 11:22:56 AM by NeoKiller
takin a shower, ill be there in like 30 mins.

hawk5005

Someone play dota2 with me. .-.

Adamp

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 29, 2012, 11:25:05 AM
Someone play dota2 with me. .-.
every1 plays LoL come join us  :)

hawk5005

LoL is bad. You have to buy heroes and everyone bought OP heroes. Also everyone rages if you make one slight mistake. The community is horri-bad.

Adamp

December 29, 2012, 11:29:22 AM #325 Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 11:35:25 AM by Adamp
Quote from: hawk5005 on December 29, 2012, 11:26:41 AM
LoL is bad. You have to buy heroes and everyone bought OP heroes. Also everyone rages if you make one slight mistake. The community is horri-bad.
for dota 2 you have to buy a key, in LoL there are no OP champions, also the communities of all mobas have some people like that since it is a teamgame, although if u play with us u'd have less of that to worry about

Meta

i depend on you guys to win for now because of my level lol with no masteries or runes... its going to get annoying >.>

Iridion

Quote from: Meta on December 29, 2012, 10:51:14 AM
^ ikr  what you talking about, last night (my time) i was playing in the NA server with a friend irl, me and him were doing great in our lanes (i was mundo going up against garen) bot lane had 2 adc's and even though we thought it was not the best idea, it was working for they were dominating their lane and took our the enemy turrent, after that they fed.... our jungler tried helping the adc's but instead he was dying with them (and  he was volibear) so the team got more fed, my friend and i had good farm, i killed garen once and i was ahead in my build, every time i got stunned/snared, all ill do it ulti and ghost and ill be free, my score that game was 1/0/3 and we still lost.. ****ing adc's feeding >.>

no habla nerdanol

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Meta on December 29, 2012, 11:40:11 AM
i depend on you guys to win for now because of my level lol with no masteries or runes... its going to get annoying >.>
get on?

Meta

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on December 29, 2012, 01:40:25 PM
Quote from: Meta on December 29, 2012, 11:40:11 AM
get on?

im on right now o.o

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-