May 22, 2024, 06:23:55 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Nice level Santa :) , so when there wil be a level update ? :D

Nice level Santa :) , so when there wil be a level update ? :D

Started by loewe98, January 08, 2013, 03:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe98

There u see he's lv 222 i would like and upgrade if it wil be possibel :) . Something new is always cool !

Xx Itz Ian

no, they better reduce it instead of increasing.
btw gods are over lvl 230
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

loewe98

Selene

Madprox

Santa's been lvl 222 for month now.

Aslo Firey, you would have enough exp if they would change max lvl to 230 or 240 or something, instead of 221.
so you would instantly have the new max level.
where's the fun in that change?

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

loewe98

Didn't know that , and i really would like some new gear or an update more levels and more needed xp or something .
New coin stuff just anything new :)! Or a new sort bot would be aswome

MurdeR

IGN | MurdeR
Lv | 225~270
Guild | Utopia
Specialty | Sector

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: MurdeR on January 08, 2013, 04:58:23 PM
A new bot is unthinkable.

i could think of one, but without the source it would be impossible and it would be a hell of a job to make the bot balanced and fit in the game.

adding would mean

sets from lvl 1-221
skills on the sets based on the bot
minibots +5 should match the stats of the new bot
new transes will have to be added.

etc
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

loewe98

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on January 08, 2013, 05:15:44 PM
Quote from: MurdeR on January 08, 2013, 04:58:23 PM
A new bot is unthinkable.

i could think of one, but without the source it would be impossible and it would be a hell of a job to make the bot balanced and fit in the game.

adding would mean

sets from lvl 1-221
skills on the sets based on the bot
minibots +5 should match the stats of the new bot
new transes will have to be added.

etc

Allie could do that easily i think together whit Kenny

jeroen

You think too easy of it :P
There needs to be much new models fighting style must be added and a lot more. I don't want to name it all xD

Fat Matt

Quote from: jeroen on January 08, 2013, 06:04:51 PM
You think too easy of it :P
There needs to be much new models fighting style must be added and a lot more. I don't want to name it all xD

we needs source code c:
bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

boutcheetahz

Is it possible to get the source code right now? I mean, does it still exist?

And I think the levels should be decreased, and level requirements, increased so it would be just like lvl 100 just like old times and then lvl 115 members.
No level cap increase I think.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

good10

nick in game-good10
lvl in game-138

jeroen

I don't know what is meant for sure with the source code though I think they mean with that: the kind of script used, that means that the script is encoded in a way we don't know. It might be it can be converted or there used to be a program to write this type in.
I don't think it would be smart to do a level cap decrease loads of sets would be rly close to each others lvl so that would suck like yey I have lvl 50 set boom lvl 55 need a new set.

Cooky

Quote from: boutcheetahz on January 09, 2013, 09:08:50 AM
We will probably never get the source code

Allie has gone to nearly every measure possible to try to find it

She even made a team of staff devoted to trying to find it.. and they failed too

its pretty much hopeless at this point

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Cooky on January 09, 2013, 10:34:05 AM
Quote from: boutcheetahz on January 09, 2013, 09:08:50 AM
We will probably never get the source code

Allie has gone to nearly every measure possible to try to find it

She even made a team of staff devoted to trying to find it.. and they failed too

its pretty much hopeless at this point
ic... So even N-Log doesn't have it? and T-Bots?

Quote from: jeroen on January 09, 2013, 09:59:02 AM
I don't know what is meant for sure with the source code though I think they mean with that: the kind of script used, that means that the script is encoded in a way we don't know. It might be it can be converted or there used to be a program to write this type in.
I don't think it would be smart to do a level cap decrease loads of sets would be rly close to each others lvl so that would suck like yey I have lvl 50 set boom lvl 55 need a new set.
Leveling up would be harder, but gaining exp would still be at the same rate.

Cooky

i recall kenny telling me he contacted t-bots to try and buy the source code from them but they wouldnt reply. He even threatened to (and eventually did) bring down their server. But they still wouldnt reply.

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Cooky on January 10, 2013, 07:54:04 AM
i recall kenny telling me he contacted t-bots to try and buy the source code from them but they wouldnt reply. He even threatened to (and eventually did) bring down their server. But they still wouldnt reply.
So you mean he wanted to try to buy it, eh? What if someone from BC becomes a very loyal member of T-Bots and then he becomes Admin then he steal source code and give it to BC yay lol.
If we had the source code then much more content will be here like new bot types right?

Cooky

Quote from: boutcheetahz on January 10, 2013, 08:59:04 AM
So you mean he wanted to try to buy it, eh? What if someone from BC becomes a very loyal member of T-Bots and then he becomes Admin then he steal source code and give it to BC yay lol.
If we had the source code then much more content will be here like new bot types right?

Yes of course he tried to buy it. I am pretty sure Allie/Kenny would pay a fortune for it.

with the source code everything becomes possible

new bot types, new maps, new skills.. you name it

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jeroen

I have searched some :P and found this http://forum.orangegame.co.id/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2654
The request of BC to buy the game and source code and their answer.

NeoKiller

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AllEyesOnMe

Yz

no fair I found that link yesterday but you shared it before me..

hah! ****en optimism.
DISCORD killyzkill

jeroen

@yz lol'd
I tried playing the game to see their ads they don't even have the all the old acclaim items like illuminium and rapid set their mercs are excisting mercs and transed bots, couldn't even open a room if I did then the game crashed lolz. I don't think they even have the source code...
It took 2 hours to fully install lolz and that only to see if they have the source code, to see what they did with it xD

Yz

Quote from: jeroen on January 10, 2013, 03:31:01 PM
@yz lol'd
I tried playing the game to see their ads they don't even have the all the old acclaim items like illuminium and rapid set their mercs are excisting mercs and transed bots, couldn't even open a room if I did then the game crashed lolz. I don't think they even have the source code...
It took 2 hours to fully install lolz and that only to see if they have the source code, to see what they did with it xD

they made new maps and mobs.
DISCORD killyzkill

jeroen

Yz

you sure maps can be completely remade and created from scratch? xD
DISCORD killyzkill

jeroen

every game finds itself, if we dig deep enough... created out of scratch :P

Yz

no source code means we can't create new things in BC. the source code decides what is changeable and what's not, so without it, the only things changeable are what we have in the game right now
DISCORD killyzkill

lara538

I searched on youtube and found 2 bad(and boring) gameplays that shows a new mob(and a recolour of it,i think) that is like an a surge the sound it makes but the look is different and a new boss that is like a Chopper. In the end of one of them the guy shows part of the shop, in this part there wasnt new items, the only interesting thing i saw is that u need to use coins(cash) to use comb coup. One of the videos the stage is the lvl6 but u start at the end and clear the stage in the start(lol)

Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

lara538

//
Quote from: Cooky on January 10, 2013, 04:12:40 PM
maybe you shouldnt post videos of another server?  ::)  

Sorry, ill delete it now. Btw i doubt any1 would prefer a asian only game.Also jeroen posted the link to his forums that is also publicize i just posted to ppl see how it is.
Sorry anyway :(
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Iridion

from what i've seen they are way ahead of bc in making new models and texturing them, + they managed to implement the ranking icons which are quite cool if you ask me

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

if I recall correctly, in T-Bots you can view the shop and equip/unequip items from inside a room

like I said, with the source code anything is possible

Allie

Yz

Quote from: Allie on January 10, 2013, 06:32:57 PM
Quote from: Yz on January 10, 2013, 03:37:44 PM

Yes. Yes I am.

too bad no one has then hey
cept t-bot
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: NeoKiller on January 10, 2013, 06:39:56 PM
recoloring or importing from other games =/= creating  ::)

pamt

how much did zylongaming offer for the source?
because it seems like they didn't take the offer serious at all lol
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jeroen

The person responding wasn't from staff, at least I don't see Any sign at all.
And sry ipod did weird xD

Toast

Don't double post please. Edit your post instead.

Cooky

Dont double post.

And yea that person who responded is not a staff member.

Fat Matt

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on January 10, 2013, 06:41:46 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on January 10, 2013, 06:39:56 PM
recoloring or importing from other games =/= creating  ::)

pamt

how much did zylongaming offer for the source?
because it seems like they didn't take the offer serious at all lol

word around the lobby is they offered 10g's
bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

Allie

Quote from: Yz on January 10, 2013, 06:33:58 PM
Quote from: Allie on January 10, 2013, 06:32:57 PM
Quote from: Yz on January 10, 2013, 03:37:44 PM

Yes. Yes I am.

too bad no one has then hey
cept t-bot

>verified we can
>did not verify we have the modellers capable and administrators willing to put the time and effort

Yz

you didn't tell me or show me any verification x(

then you are just makin' the source code look worthless. turns out we can do whatever we want if we have the coders/modellers by the sounds of it >_>
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: Yz on January 10, 2013, 09:40:14 PM
you didn't tell me or show me any verification x(

then you are just makin' the source code look worthless. turns out we can do whatever we want if we have the coders/modellers by the sounds of it >_>

We can't modify core functions. Like add deathmatch.
New models (or even bot types, to some extent) aren't core functions.

Yz

With animators, modellers and the source would a new bot type be possible?
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

yes and no. by to some extent i meant we probly couldn't make the new bot selectable when creating a new bot. however, an entire new model system is probably possible, if changed by db or command.

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on January 10, 2013, 09:47:10 PM
yes and no. by to some extent i meant we probly couldn't make the new bot selectable when creating a new bot. however, an entire new model system is probably possible, if changed by db or command.

you and tok are equal in this aspect. both talk big but neither really show much to back up what you say.

yeah bc has more updates but if you're capable of so much more, why not.

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on January 10, 2013, 10:05:15 PM
you and tok are equal in this aspect.

I highly disagree. Tok speaks of being able to do much more, but has never done anything notable. Ever.
We have demonstrated our technology time and time again. If you'll take into consideration what I said before, you'll see "why not".
We learned flawlessly how *most* models work, and can input a new model based on the method N-Log used, such as the Dark Meto. You may see this as a slight edit, but it was a successful test. A test that proved we can change what the models are and have them still functional in-game. Both our reasons for not taking it any further is blatantly obvious - we're at an obviously huge lack of modellers (see our MULTIPLE AMOUNT OF TOPICS ASKING FOR MODELLERS), and at this point we're at a lack of motivation.

You may see us as similar to tok, in that we claim we can do more, but don't do it. But the simple fact is, we have done it. You can't call us out on the things we didn't do and consider it correct.

Cooky

"comparing Tok to Allie.. I dont know man..

Took him 2 months to get rid of a ****in snowman"

-preview of Cookys next rap song

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on January 10, 2013, 10:11:10 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on January 10, 2013, 10:05:15 PM
you and tok are equal in this aspect.

I highly disagree. Tok speaks of being able to do much more, but has never done anything notable. Ever.
We have demonstrated our technology time and time again. If you'll take into consideration what I said before, you'll see "why not".
We learned flawlessly how *most* models work, and can input a new model based on the method N-Log used, such as the Dark Meto. You may see this as a slight edit, but it was a successful test. A test that proved we can change what the models are and have them still functional in-game. Both our reasons for not taking it any further is blatantly obvious - we're at an obviously huge lack of modellers (see our MULTIPLE AMOUNT OF TOPICS ASKING FOR MODELLERS), and at this point we're at a lack of motivation.

You may see us as similar to tok, in that we claim we can do more, but don't do it. But the simple fact is, we have done it. You can't call us out on the things we didn't do and consider it correct.

Everything you've done, the staff at **** has proved to have done on their test server as well. I'm not bringing shit up or backing anyone, just stating that by saying they're just as capable as BC. Yet though I'm "complaining" per-say simply because BC has the advantageous active staff. Lack of modellers? Didn't you make a program to edit models but couldn't release it in case the other server would get it? I hope you trust your staff at least with it. Betting Meteor could come up with something.

And the motivation is the $$$ man.

On a side note irrelevant to the entire topic, I'm suggesting a simple yearly update that would happen on a fixed date upon when the max level would be raised by 5 or so levels just to keep things interesting for those who still play.

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on January 11, 2013, 01:23:41 AM
Everything you've done, the staff at Ugly ***gy Waggle Dingle Berrys has proved to have done on their test server as well.

lolwut
this is funny, because its 100% untrue. you really shouldn't believe everything your gods tell you.

Santa

Everything you've done, the staff at Ugly ***gy Waggle Dingle Berrys has proved to have done on their test server as well.

I hate to interject, but how could they have "proved" anything on a test server? Were you invited to see all the magic happen or something?  From my understanding they haven't even fixed the random disconnections while entering a room or even base.  Those are so simple to fix, like even the cavemen from Geico commercials could look at the server source and be like "THEFIRECAMEFROMHEREOMGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

Pokeh

screenshots and test results + previews every now and then for whats going on behind the scenes

ya lul im sucking up so bad hurr durrrrrr

Rossbach

Didn't you make a program to edit models but couldn't release it in case the other server would get it? I hope you trust your staff at least with it. Betting Meteor could come up with something.

Kenny's twin made a program to convert the file types into ones that can be edited (in a editing program), and vise versa. Then they simply used a program they found online to edit it. Met did make DM, however they simply gave him the converted files, not the program to convert them. If the staff or trusted members want to make a model, they can always ask Allie for the file that he can edit. Ross once edited a ram head when all this was new.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Santa

Quote from: Pokeh on January 11, 2013, 02:00:35 AM
screenshots and test results + previews every now and then for whats going on behind the scenes

ya lul im sucking up so bad hurr durrrrrr

I don't know what kind of behind the scenes access they give you, but when I had access to Cookys staff account on their forums, the only thing that I seen interesting was Ugly ***gy Waggle Dingle Berrys version 2.0, which was basically like leapman's contest entry video that he made for BoutCheetah, and I think leapman did a better job (which was terrible).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxhWGvTx408#ws

Pokeh

lul my point isn't even relevant i'm fairly confident they have the competent coding ability this server has because after all this is basically a pimple dna sample from the original source tok compiled when the game was still up.

not even what my main point was which i was getting across but sure attack me on that one thing i could care less to defend lol

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on January 11, 2013, 02:18:02 AM
lul my point isn't even relevant i'm fairly confident they have the competent coding ability this server has because after all this is basically a pimple dna sample from the original source tok compiled when the game was still up.

not even what my main point was which i was getting across but sure attack me on that one thing i could care less to defend lol

lulz
it would be a respectable claim if the original source didn't ****in suck. The stability over there compared to here says a lot about the coding, don't even go there.

Pokeh

Santa

Plus, I would like to go all technical on this subject, since you brought it up.  The login server, you know the server in which you log inside of the game to get to the channel list.  That was the only part coded by Tokxilchaosz.  And don't even let me get started about how unstable that sun bitch was.  You couldn't even run that for 2 hours without 3000 exceptions spamming every minute (after the first hour or so).  How could someone code a login server that has one functionality, to log someone into the game fail that terrible?!?  Anywho onto the main part of the 'enchanted bots channel server', which was coded entirely by Auron3.  That was slightly less buggy considering it's basically the entire game in a nutshell.  It still had many many issues, and some that even bout evolution still has.  So, if you think about it, the only thing we could have ripped from 'TokxilchaosZ' was maybe the login server.  And, even so we have already fully recoded that as you can tell we don't have to restart the server every 2 hours like bout evolution does.

Sorry about the grammar, I frankly was just going over this just becuz i felt like doing so.

DarkShadow89

January 11, 2013, 02:33:42 AM #62 Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:34:25 AM by DarkShadow89
Poke, why are you on Evo's side?

Allie, why don't you do something with your "skills"?

I love how once someone brings up Evo, all Admin's get cantankerous/belligerent.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Santa

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on January 11, 2013, 02:33:42 AM

I love how once someone brings up Evo, all Admin's get cantankerous/belligerent.

Poke is on boutevo's side because he and corr plan on takin everyone over there when they get that base problem sorted out.  Heh.

Quote from: Corr on bout evo forumIf base gets fixed, I'm in this and bringing an army along with me.

Allie

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on January 11, 2013, 02:33:42 AM

It's not the topic of evo that gets us to post (ignoring your god damn thesaurus, it's not making u look smarter). It's that poke is saying evo is as good as us. Any sane person could see how completely untrue that is. Our server has been rebooted once or twice since last summer. And only for updates. If they're as good as us, they should be able to say the same.

Cooky

honestly i dont see how anyone could possibly say bout evo is anywhere near bout cheetahs level. Its not even close.

Pokeh

holy shat did i even once bring up the servers and compared them? No. I kept it platonically between both servers capabilities and w.e skills you know. Fact is they can do what bc can. They lack the support/active staff to do so.

Smh at people thinking im taking sides for saying something that isnt even relating the games.

Your entitled to your opinion to think w.e but its also a fact that that game is dead atm. Saying anything wont help

And im not a baser lul

Allie

ill believe that once i see a model edit. cuties over there wit their cute lil texture edits cause they dont know how to modify the models yet.

Santa

Quote from: Pokeh on January 11, 2013, 02:54:57 AM
holy shat did i even once bring up the servers and compared them? No. I kept it platonically between both servers capabilities and w.e skills you know. Fact is they can do what bc can. They lack the support/active staff to do so.

Smh at people thinking im taking sides for saying something that isnt even relating the games.

Your entitled to your opinion to think w.e but its also a fact that that game is dead atm. Saying anything wont help

And im not a baser lul

I just want to see some of the facts is all, I haven't seen any yet you keep saying they are facts.  Being fact means it must have something that proves it true am i wrong or can I say the President is a evil man, and that be fact?

DarkShadow89

I didnt use a thesaurus >:/ I was helping my cousin with his vocab work earlier and I learned some new things today, im testing how to avail various words.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Santa

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 11, 2013, 04:25:01 AM
How did this turn from a topic about Santa's level 222 rank to then being about how Ugly ***gy Waggie Dingle Berrys sucks and BC rules ( which im not saying isn't true ).

pokeh, he still has love for them i guess.  the only ones who ever mention them is the last members that actually go on their game.  lol

Yz

why isnt ****s proof out in the public that they can do anything? so far they can change the skin and not release it for 2 years.
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Iridion

what i want to know from this thread is if the ugly ***gie thingy is automatic or not
dont really care about the whole new models and maps thing, because if an admin admits they cant put time and effort in it to me its like not being capable of doing it

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pokeh

Quote from: Santa on January 11, 2013, 05:12:34 AM
How did this turn from a topic about Santa's level 222 rank to then being about how Ugly ***gy Waggie Dingle Berrys sucks and BC rules ( which im not saying isn't true ).

pokeh, he still has love for them i guess.  the only ones who ever mention them is the last members that actually go on their game.  lol

you want proof youll have to get access from another staff members account or ask an inactive staff for screenies of w.e u want to be proven

and i see nothing gained personally when im "defending" a game i dont even have installed for another game. Which is also uninstalled.

Santa

Quote from: Pokeh on January 11, 2013, 01:09:52 PM
Quote from: Santa on January 11, 2013, 05:12:34 AM

you want proof youll have to get access from another staff members account or ask an inactive staff for screenies of w.e u want to be proven

and i see nothing gained personally when im "defending" a game i dont even have installed for another game. Which is also uninstalled.

Sorry, i meant one of the last people who forum on their game.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-