May 21, 2024, 05:15:47 AMLatest Member: ScottDub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Sanctuary [#1 PvP Guild]

Sanctuary [#1 PvP Guild]

Started by Allie, September 07, 2010, 01:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirhamtaro

Lv88,don't feel like sectoring,only leeching.

iwasbobo

Quote from: Optimism on September 06, 2011, 02:40:01 AM
Top 4, IMO, is what makes the "best" pvp guild. You can have all the depth you want, but if your top 4 can't beat ours, you aren't the better PvP guild. This is how it has always been.

A team vs. A team.

Our top 4 > any other guild's top 4, here or at BE, easily. Trust me, I've played everyone worth mention. No one compares. There are those that like to pretend, over at BE, that they were something of "legendary status" now or at some other point in time. Being that I've personally played everyone, its so damn laughable, I have to run to the bathroom everytime I read bragging statements over there.

im best gg

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Optimism

Meta can you post that sweet ass text with "Opti"?

I'm too lazy to go find your thread -- I'm going to bed ;3.

Night guys.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

sirhamtaro

Allie

Because the main part of the meta game is trans vs bot -- a true top tier player knows how to both chase and run, and all opportunities of trans vs bot are important.
The base of this statement: wear TD and you're destroying this extremely large factor of the game.
Therefore, ruining the pvp game thereof.

zepher1

Chasing is for nubs that need to

Allie

Quote from: zepher1 on September 13, 2011, 12:20:07 AM
Chasing is for nubs that need to

you only say that cause pulling a muncay is being a ***** little bitch.

asmit10

Errm. Is someone gonna test me (even tho I have no doubt in my mind that I will fail the test) or what?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Allie

I'll test you tomorrow if you want.

sirhamtaro

September 13, 2011, 04:56:50 AM #159 Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 04:57:10 AM by sirhamtaro
Who.
Is the one.
Known as.
Flarefire?

Allie

a cool dude.
when do u want to be tested.

sirhamtaro

Allie

asmit10

Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

droid ZYLON2

I know people will flame me for this and say the only reason im doing it is because you own the game but i would like to allie with your guild. my guild name is <NEW_BEGINNINGS>. It aint the best guild but i hope someday it will be.
         Because of my schooling i only get to play on weekends and my guild needs help when im not online.
thank you,
DamDatZylon

p.s. sorry for grammer. :D
    IGN Xaterger i traded my old acc for this one so its not poka dot bot its materegrs cousin ;p

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-