paranoia

EGK!

Cooky

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Selene

HyperShadic6

October 14, 2013, 05:16:03 PM #6 Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 05:19:16 PM by HyperShadic6
@rebuck
We'll I haven't talked to you a lot but you seem like a nice person
@Dani funny person that isn't annoying like others. You're also a nice person and have a sense of humour
@paranoia haven't talked to you much either but from what've seen you like to joke a lot and seem alright
@Cooky you have an ok personality. You take things seriously when you need to and also joke at the right time. You have a sense of humour and are doing great as a mod in my opinion
@ experiences I haven't talked a lot to you but you seem nice
@ Selene you seem a bit robotic to me sometimes and usually you have a different opinions from others. I like people who aren't the same typical type of person you see every day

LightRequiem

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 14, 2013, 05:16:03 PM
@rebuck
@Dani funny person that isn't annoying like others. You're also a nice person and have a sense of humour
@paranoia haven't talked to you much either but from what've seen you like to joke a lot and seem alright
@Cooky you have an ok personality. You take things seriously when you need to and also joke at the right time. You have a sense of humour and are doing great as a mod in my opinion

totally right

Rebuck

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 14, 2013, 05:16:03 PM
@rebuck
@ experiences I haven't talked a lot to you but you seem nice
@ Selene you seem a bit robotic to me sometimes and usually you have a different opinions from others. I like people who aren't the same typical type of person every day

^^

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

HyperShadic6

Cooky

thanks for the kind words friend

paranoia

I am of origin from a comedic life style 8)
EGK!

hawk5005

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-