May 11, 2024, 10:33:13 AMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » New flag system to be implemented!

New flag system to be implemented!

Started by Optimism, November 15, 2010, 10:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

They were flags from BOTS that were never implemented, actually.
I figured why not.

zomniethe4

Top player flag idea is stupid. Sector hall of fame doesn't really matter to me but BvB and PvP could give the Best player even  better stats :/

Zom

Styx

Quote from: Allie on November 16, 2010, 08:19:09 AM
They were flags from BOTS that were never implemented, actually.
I figured why not.

The HF flag was in BOTS!!, it was very rare. It was given out at the end of the beta era probably. 
Also if your gonna do this flag system, why not do heads and wings. -_-.

GavinGill

Give the flags the same stats as normal flags but add something small like +50 HP just for the hell of it. Keep these flags as "bragging rights" rather than items that would give players an unfair advantage. Plenty of other MMOs have implemented flags like this and it's always worked out well, there's no reason why this wouldn't work out here.

Maybe make it so that players have to stay in that position for X amount of time before they're given the flag. That way XXXXX would have to become the top PvPer and then stay the top PvPer for a certain period of time before he was awarded anything.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Xrow

Quote from: GavinGill on November 16, 2010, 11:58:56 PM
Give the flags the same stats as normal flags but add something small like +50 HP just for the hell of it. Keep these flags as "bragging rights" rather than items that would give players an unfair advantage..

Yes

Styx

Quote from: GavinGill on November 16, 2010, 11:58:56 PM
Give the flags the same stats as normal flags but add something small like +50 HP just for the hell of it. Keep these flags as "bragging rights" rather than items that would give players an unfair advantage.

Yea. Just like BOTS!!.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-