Cooky

Purple

^**** im special xd

HyperShadic6

Cooky

Quote from: Purple on October 15, 2013, 03:51:50 PM
Quote from: Danniieeooo on October 14, 2013, 05:49:45 PM
what do you think of me

You are really smart for your age, I think you will go on to do great things with your life.  As for here on bout cheetah a lot of times you are very critical of zylon gaming which can make you seem like a negative person, although most of the stuff you say or suggest makes perfect sense which is why you rarely get in trouble. One thing I have to say is that you had previously said how you knowingly break the rules because you don't care about being 'warned' and then you just be good for a while until you are unwarned, then you go break a rule again because as long as you aren't 'moderated' you don't care. Please don't do that.

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 15, 2013, 04:45:16 PM
Puppies or sports?

I don't know what you are asking.

zcnmashleu

I couldn't really think of an interesting question after going other qna threads thus I actually just googled for one and job interview links came out.
"If you know your boss is 100% wrong about something, how would you handle this?"

Cooky

Quote from: zcnmashleu on October 15, 2013, 06:23:26 PM
"If you know your boss is 100% wrong about something, how would you handle this?"

If its something that effects me, I would tell him. If not, I wouldn't bother unless it was something that could really effect the company.

HyperShadic6

I'm asking you if you prefer puppies or sports more

Cooky

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 15, 2013, 06:36:02 PM
I'm asking you if you prefer puppies or sports more
dumb question

will not answer

HyperShadic6

Biggest thing you've accomplished real life or BC wise

Cooky

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 15, 2013, 07:03:22 PM
Biggest thing you've accomplished real life or BC wise

Real life:  Graduating High School, winning 'most improved student' award, moving out and living on my own

BC:  Getting Promoted   Getting Promoted Again  Getting Promoted the 3rd time

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-